Vid 2: the most brutal sentinel Turka Muhammad!

muradi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i run solo... i dont hump your legs i chop em off with sabers

im always yelling to duel....

also when you say run with zergs are you assuming im bringing ppl? lolz

u'd at best shave my leg hair, and I need a good trim. Summer is coming, legs get sweaty.

No, I'm sayin if u got ppl around tell'em off and we'll have a good time together , just the 2 of us.

Edited by muradi

lol sounds like a plan call the spot and time and well work something out

Btw if ur guildless Blood Pact is looking for a marauder for their 8 man and they NEED IT BAD. Hit up Grimaldi.

I'm hoping you're anni spec...

When we get server forums these duel posts should be more frequent/visible. Until then I'll just hope to see u in a wz or ilum.

Edited by muradi

im guildless... best way to go... for now..

im anni spec

when you got some free time post a spot and time... ilum north or south we can duel it out!

im not full bm but i still know ill be making your keyboard go click clack

ps: what you think about the anni phantom nerf... wack!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by woahdude

u never needed 2/2 in phantom. 1 point is enough, reduces dmg by 80%+, the 2nd point ins't as valuable.

To me it's a free talent point they gave to my spec. They also gave 2 points for the cheaper aoe talent, focused leap seems like what I will shoot at , vs 4% crit on force attacks, longer stealth, better smash or better master strike.

The patch was too good for my build, 3 free talent points and a ton more other fixes.

Edited by muradi

Any Marauder that is half competent can do what you did in that video. First part you were dueling champion/centurion geared opponents.

I would love to see you make a video where saber ward and Guarded by the force are on cool down and you are facing battlemaster opponents.

I liked the duels, they were much better than the ones in your first video. It would be interesting to see one with base buffs, no biochem medpacks/stims/adrenals, etc,etc.

Still it's much better than the 8k crit montages that are regularly posted on the forums, now we just need some videos based around objectives and teamplay.

This is the build

1 in phantom, cuz that by itself makes dmg reduction 80%+.

2 in leap cuz I just love my 0 meter charges melee vs melee, also I love not spending 1 second strafing to get to 5 meter range for interrupting casts. Preference point, could be spent elsewhere.

1 in jedi crusader cuz it gives 10 focus in 30 seconds.

As you can tell it's a duel heavy spec.

Next patch this build gets 3 free talent points, 1 going to dw mastery, 2 going to focused leap. There will just be insane focus to spend with the utility being free. Nvrmind the 30% finisher vs 20%. Huge , huge buff for this build.

Edited by muradi

Any Marauder that is half competent can do what you did in that video. First part you were dueling champion/centurion geared opponents.

I would love to see you make a video where saber ward and Guarded by the force are on cool down and you are facing battlemaster opponents.

By that token, any marauder is good(!)

First part I was 1vzerging the lesser geared ppl, but the duels are legid.

Defensive cds, in plenty of encounters they are on a cd. The fight with Elated'Trout (i get ganked) rebuke's on cd, the fight with Aldavis as well. Some fights, Jns & Takata, I don't even use guarded by the force.

Trolling is overrated. Watch the vid carefully, u might learn something.

Well show some of the ones where you were dominated. Noobs and their videos.:eek:

That ain't showbiz. Dying in vids don't sell. This troll post hints incompetence in game.

Edited by muradi

By that token, any marauder is good(!)

First part I was 1vzerging the lesser geared ppl, but the duels are legid.

Defensive cds, in plenty of encounters they are on a cd. The fight with Elated'Trout (i get ganked) rebuke's on cd, the fight with Aldavis as well. Some fights, Jns & Takata, I don't even use guarded by the force.

Trolling is overrated. Watch the vid carefully, u might learn something.

That ain't showbiz. Dying in vids don't sell. This troll post hints incompetence in game.

First clip you used it and same thing midway and in the vs with the jugg. Don't know who you're trying to fool here.

What encounters are they on cooldown? Almost every duel you have saber ward on.

I like the bit where he is having to press 20 different buttons a fight and how it shows the sentinel isnt at all OP....oh wait it doesnt its jsut shows a bit of repeated button spamming happening.....OP class video is OP Edited by da_krall

Not ready Yet, Not ready Yet, Not ready Yet, Not ready Yet.. and still wins. freaking Sentinels... if i was wasting time of pressing wrong abilities on my decp assassin i wouldn't get away with it...

Good vid mate, there will always b haters who think they're better than everyone else. I'm probs top 2 sents/mara's on my server and one of the better pvpers but the best thing about sents is that you can always b better since it is so hard to play perfectly everytime.

I can c how u must be excited for 1.2 with that spec, which i completely agree with apart from the 2 points in the burn slow which I cant justify until it gets that boost come 1.2, which i think is going to b one of our biggest buffs. 1 thing u made me realise was how riposte is actually viable in some circumstances when u happen to have focus to burn, atm i dont even have it on my bars.

I like the bit where he is having to press 20 different buttons a fight and how it shows the sentinel isnt at all OP....oh wait it doesnt its jsut shows a bit of repeated button spamming happening.....OP class video is OP

In all fairness the majority of empire on my server are really bad which is showcased in hutball.

The fights vs good players he did use medpacs and adrenals where as they did not.

He is a good player. He just happens to be the one making videos.

Auden

Blood Pact

Auden, why is Blood Pact GL looking for a marauder for 8man A team when they have a great one such as you?

To be honest, I haven't realized u in game, looking forward to meeting you.

We just had a date with Woahdude, it was a good time. He's a lover now.

Nice comments by Bigfoot, so right , you can only get better in this class and you could always have done better. Even in a small detail like riposte there's something to improve (next patch with the insane focus there's even more focus to use). It's the most rewarding class for doing things right and the most punishing for making mistakes. Being an avid Focus guardian before this, and having played many other mmos, I haven't had a class this involved. By all means, let me be OP if I'm doing the right thing.

p.s. What is this "he used medpacks he did not" say it just to say it, throw some mud let the stain remain. 1 offs... Incompetence at trolling is boring bros, boring.

Edited by muradi

^^ ya man - turka pwns probably one of the best players throughout

i tear through anything and that dude (turka - muhammed - main poster of this thread) tore me up - we dueled like 7 times he took em all i got close a few times though

got to respect the fellow mirror class and he rocks it with pwnage

turka - i need to figure out that gaming keyboard stuff ill msg you when i get one!

also - when i get my main bm weps we got to rock it out again!

anyway got to go to work

__

see you on the battlefield man!

*woahdude

Edited by woahdude

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.