Vid 2: the most brutal sentinel Turka Muhammad!

muradi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. nothing to see here, just a sentinel popping invulnerability hitting noobs in green gear.

Seriously if you make a video, at least make it interesting.

This is why I post on general forums, the amusement I get from ignorant nubs is priceless. This is hate post #1, let's see how many are coming.

Watch on to the duels, any name mentioned is fully geared and they're mostly the best players on the server. Watch carefully, u might even learn something abt ur own class.

Edited by muradi

lol.. nothing to see here, just a sentinel popping invulnerability hitting noobs in green gear.

Seriously if you make a video, at least make it interesting.

Seriously? did you even watch it? It's really good after 2:20.

To the video: I just loved the video after 2:20 :) Though it annoyed me that you used the 15% adrenal while your enemies didn't D: At least in a few fights. The EXP adrenals just gives such a huge advantage.

Also nice music! Enjoyed it.

Edited by Teabaker

A nice watch however lets be honest about it, you used a medpack in every single duel against repubs while very few used a medpack vs you. In fact im doubting that you had pointed that fact out to them. Considering you won most of the fights with only 5-10% vs good players im fairly certain over 50% of the duels would have been a loss should any of them have medpacked.

So was fun to watch, but you wont get my respect for cheating in consented duels.

And before you bother sounding smart, yes I did take the time to watch the buff icons, none of those war hero scoundrels or conqueror shadow used a med pack. The proof is in the video.

Edited by JackMinn

Medpac and adrenal should be allowed for both to use in a duel, IMO.

Then it should be clear before hand, if that conqueror shadow had used a medpack he would have won both times hands down.

Not to mention the medpack only serves to exaggerate class imbalance when you consider things such as the sentinel 99% damage reduc but thats another issue altogether.

Edited by JackMinn

Then it should be clear before hand, if that conqueror shadow had used a medpack he would have won both times hands down.

Not to mention the medpack only serves to exaggerate class imbalance when you consider things such as the sentinel 99% damage reduc but thats another issue altogether.

Uhm.. Sentinels should lose a 1v1 duel against a tank assassin or an operative. Both have an abilitie which counter us hardcore: resilience and dodge. Both remove our dots. If well timed we're ****ed :(

in duels everything was allowed, even sapping+healing and guarding someone else for 5% more dmg... If they didn't use medpack or adrenal it's cuz they didn't remember, and that's pvp.

Mind u I lost more than half the duels against those guys, they're just too good, specially the 2 scoundrels. I made a vid of the winning ones with their permission.

Edited by muradi

This is why I post on general forums, the amusement I get from ignorant nubs is priceless. This is hate post #1, let's see how many are coming.

Watch on to the duels, any name mentioned is fully geared and they're mostly the best players on the server. Watch carefully, u might even learn something abt ur own class.

There's no doubting you're decent but "the best pvpers" standing around letting you get master strike off? Come on.

There's no doubting you're decent but "the best pvpers" standing around letting you get master strike off? Come on.

1 offs...

ok 2. I remember Jns and Trout.

Edited by muradi

in duels everything was allowed, even sapping+healing and guarding someone else for 5% more dmg... If they didn't use medpack or adrenal it's cuz they didn't remember, and that's pvp.

Mind u I lost more than half the duels against those guys, they're just too good, specially the 2 scoundrels. I made a vid of the winning ones with their permission.

Well then it is indeed a bit worrying that the "best" pvpers forgot to medpack dont you think?

Im not questioning their skill, they all seemed like good players, and they have the titles to indicate their experience. But forgetting to medpack is just retarded and is extremely poor play on their part, im just calling it how I see it.

1 offs...

ok 2. I remember Jns and Trout.

So we can count them as scrubs, as it's the most counter-able skill ever, knock back, interrupt or just pick any random direction and start walking... the rest of the video is pretty tight, people seem to hate because they like to think that they're the only competent watchman sentinel in the world and should be kept on a pedestal for the constant reminder of others. Getting hate's usually a good thing, funny how that works, go go human race!

Well then it is indeed a bit worrying that the "best" pvpers forgot to medpack dont you think?

Im not questioning their skill, they all seemed like good players, and they have the titles to indicate their experience. But forgetting to medpack is just retarded and is extremely poor play on their part, im just calling it how I see it.

Dude, these are 1 or 2 footages of a dozen duels with a single guy, the duels that ended the closest. Some I dominated, some I got dominated, those ain't any fun. And nobody can do perfectly every single duel. So the ability to capture that perfect footage where both sides do almost 100% perfect and the fight ends up equally requires an insane amount of duels.

In short, sit on a dild@ and just enjoy the music. Gee.

Edited by muradi

I agree that knowing when to use your consumbables is a part of "skill." And, I agree that everything should be allowed in duels except outside buffs and healing, of course..

Some great fights in the movie. Not sure how many will fully appreciate the close fights.

So we can count them as scrubs, as it's the most counter-able skill ever, knock back, interrupt or just pick any random direction and start walking... the rest of the video is pretty tight, people seem to hate because they like to think that they're the only competent watchman sentinel in the world and should be kept on a pedestal for the constant reminder of others. Getting hate's usually a good thing, funny how that works, go go human race!

Jns and Trout will be pissed, they got called scrubs , o oh...

Edited by muradi

I agree that knowing when to use your consumbables is a part of "skill." And, I agree that everything should be allowed in duels except outside buffs and healing, of course..

Some great fights in the movie. Not sure how many will fully appreciate the close fights.

Lol, not too many. Hate hate , hair split... heh

Well the fights are close and fun to watch but as a pvper I cringe when I realize the only reason it was close was because people who have grinded 80 valor ranks still forget to click a medpack.

Close fights are cool but when people realize they are artificially close it loses the beauty.

oh , all the duels are artificial. Obviously these are the fights I made less mistakes than my at least equally skilled opponents.

But, don't be too picky. Most u get these days is a huttball of fluff, lot of boring fillers that should be fast forwarded... Equal numbered team fights... Just lame old boring sh*t.

Either be it a good 1v1 or 1v zerg of scrubs at least 2 or more, or a team fight with at least 1:2 proportion. Not many of those vids aroud..

im on your server muhammed

msg me for a duel on here and record that and post it ; )

fyi im a marauder too not full bm but close

I know u , humping my leg in a wz and shouting at me.

I'll holler when I see u. If ur with a zerg, ditch'em

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.