Sith who managed to NOT let the dark side control/twist them so...

Darth_Solrac

Force sigh ability? I dont remember that one XD If you mean as visas, it may jsut be because visas knew her past, and had pre conceptions, anyway, im done with this topic XD You have all convinced me to replay kotor, and see if my old thoughts were true and that she was grey..... ;)

When you get Visas Marr to teach you force sight, stand next to Kreia on the Hawk and use force sight, she is clearly as Dark as it gets, the hints were everywhere in that game, she was the third Sith Lord, the Lord of Betrayals.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you get Visas Marr to teach you force sight, stand next to Kreia on the Hawk and use force sight, she is clearly as Dark as it gets, the hints were everywhere in that game, she was the third Sith Lord, the Lord of Betrayals.

Yup visas even uses force sight on her at the jedi enclave and kriea came out as red.

Force sigh ability? I dont remember that one XD If you mean as visas, it may jsut be because visas knew her past, and had pre conceptions, anyway, im done with this topic XD You have all convinced me to replay kotor, and see if my old thoughts were true and that she was grey..... ;)

Actually, you could learn the Force Sight ability from Visas when her affection was high enough. :)

Also, the Prof is right as usual. Kreia is about as Dark Side as they get. She wanted to keep you as neutral as possible so you wouldn't pose much of a threat to her.

Edited by Captain_Zone

She wanted to keep you as neutral as possible so you wouldn't pose much of a threat to her.

I don't think that plan worked out...

Y'know, with Surik wiping out about 50-80 Sith Assassins, Marauders and Sith Lords, then Darth Sion followed by Darth Traya herself.

I don't think that plan went well at all.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Ok, i remember the force sight thing now, i guess an even easier way to do it was just use visas marr and zoom in , it was force sight... I wonder what happens if u use it on sion before he dies after u convince him to return to the light XD

Y'know, with Surik wiping out about 50-80 Sith Assassins, Marauders and Sith Lords, then Darth Sion followed by Darth Traya herself.

Id say closer to 150 if u go both sides of the academy

Yeh am not exactly sure how many there were, sufficed to say, a lot.

I felt bad for the normal sith I just walked into a room used force storm twice and they would all drop dead. :D

Plus force crush made darth sion look like a child. If you are LS force enlightenment made the place easy as well.

Anyway if you don't have the restoration patch for kotor 2 you should get it the patch makes the game sooo much better.

I think all Darksiders ended up eventually going slightly nuts. They are all about wanting more and more power, as they get more powerful they become afraid that someone little upstart will take their power away.

There is even a conversation with DS jaesa asking will the thirst for conquest ever stops and the sith warrior can say for sith thats breathing to them. Netted 34 approval for saying that. :D

I felt bad for the normal sith I just walked into a room used force storm twice and they would all drop dead. :D

Plus force crush made darth sion look like a child. If you are LS force enlightenment made the place easy as well.

Anyway if you don't have the restoration patch for kotor 2 you should get it the patch makes the game sooo much better.

I hear that... I've personally done some mods myself, bringing handmaiden and mical into your party (of u go darkside they have a confrontation involving force lightning and force crush - Unvoiced tho) Te TSLRM was great, attons death at the end as female exile was amazing, but I liked the living ending where he (un-canononically) followed u to the edges of space :)

Never said she had a GOOD plan. I'm just speculating since Force power in the game tended to be based on Light/Dark level. Well, Dark Side power COULD be used when LS, but not without draining your FP fairly quickly. And vice/versa. LS power could be used while DS, but same thing happened. FP goes down the toilet in a hurry.

I hear that... I've personally done some mods myself, bringing handmaiden and mical into your party (of u go darkside they have a confrontation involving force lightning and force crush - Unvoiced tho) Te TSLRM was great, attons death at the end as female exile was amazing, but I liked the living ending where he (un-canononically) followed u to the edges of space :)

Oh yeah atton beating darth sion and escaping that was one of the reason's why my DS exile kept atton and killed the rest because they got captured and killing them made her stronger in the dark side. Man I am evil.

Selenial, it is possible for the Exile to learn that ability. As in through the eyes of the Exile, using Force Sight, Kreia is 100% Dark Side at the end of the game.

Selenial, it is possible for the Exile to learn that ability. As in through the eyes of the Exile, using Force Sight, Kreia is 100% Dark Side at the end of the game.

Yeh I know, I'd forgotten about it cause after the convo I never really used it... Let alone on kreia

Oh yeah atton beating darth sion and escaping that was one of the reason's why my DS exile kept atton and killed the rest because they got captured and killing them made her stronger in the dark side. Man I am evil.

Yet another time where dark side perverte someone's mind ;) Killing others to make u stronger in that sense is ridiculous, they were powerful alies. That's like as stupid as darth malgus killing his girlfriend Eleena even tho she saved his life, thinking that a lack of attachments made him strong,

Yet another time where dark side perverte someone's mind ;) Killing others to make u stronger in that sense is ridiculous, they were powerful alies. That's like as stupid as darth malgus killing his girlfriend Eleena even tho she saved his life, thinking that a lack of attachments made him strong,

No lack of attachments is only a part of it. Its the fact that even if you are DS you care for your companions even slightly killing them gives you a great source of hate and anger the dark side feeds off hate, anger, fear and suffering and its through hate and anger that allows you to use DS force powers.

Malgus killed his wife under that principle the fact that his enemies was using his wife against him and his wife kept him somewhat "good" in a sense him killing her fuels his hate for his enemies and himself allowing him to be stronger in the dark side. Plus his wife is not there to tell him that doing a certain action is bad.

Yeah dark side force users are unbalanced even if you think you can use it for good the dark side will corrupt you. As I said before pay attention to kriea conversations you can see that she is dark side as well and lets not forget as I said before following her advice/agreeing with her nets you dark side points.

Oh, btw Kreia was most definitely evil. She wanted to DESTROY THE FORCE! Hellllooooo!!!!

If it was possible, would that be such a bad thing for the citizens of the Star Wars universe? How many wars have been waged due to those a**hats of the Jedi Order and Sith, Light and Dark Side buffoons?

Yes, wars will rage in different scales regardless. There are always a reason for a war to erupt somewhere. But the adherents of the Force have unquestionably been the cause of almost all strife, most especially the largest scaled wars, in the Star Wars universe.

If it was possible, would that be such a bad thing for the citizens of the Star Wars universe? How many wars have been waged due to those a**hats of the Jedi Order and Sith, Light and Dark Side buffoons?

Yes, wars will rage in different scales regardless. There are always a reason for a war to erupt somewhere. But the adherents of the Force have unquestionably been the cause of almost all strife, most especially the largest scaled wars, in the Star Wars universe.

Except creating wounds in the force often involves mass genocide by wiping out all life on planets...

I was disappointed that in KOTRII I didn't have the option to say "heck yes Kriea ill totally help you destroy the force." mostly as a big middle finger from my character to the Jedi that spurned him and the sith that tried to kill him. (Yes I know the exile is female. but this is the exile I played as not the canon exile.)

Yes. That would be a bad thing.

The Force holds the galaxy together. No Force means no life. No life for anyone. You kill the Force and everything dies as the galaxy unravels. This is a very bad thing.

Also, how many wars were waged by them?

Not anywhere near as many as were not waged by them. In fact before the Jedi Order decided to protect the Republic there were somewhere around 4 to 5 times more wars. Heck there were 17 Wars on Coruscant alone.

I have made my descision.... Its IMO and i dont want anyone to say im wrong cause otherwise ima spend ages trying to figure it out ;)

Kreia was Darkside, but she didnt want to be, thats why she hoped the exile could be saved/Redeemed... Dont use the argument she was sith, so darkside, cause when atris said "You are sith" Kreia/Traya replied, "Yes, but sith is a title, it is not who i am..."

I have made my descision.... Its IMO and i dont want anyone to say im wrong cause otherwise ima spend ages trying to figure it out ;)

Kreia was Darkside, but she didnt want to be, thats why she hoped the exile could be saved/Redeemed... Dont use the argument she was sith, so darkside, cause when atris said "You are sith" Kreia/Traya replied, "Yes, but sith is a title, it is not who i am..."

I think Kreia was just full of herself and saw herself as being different and special.