The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please improve top tiers of Sage/Sorc DPS Trees

Healyu

I know this has been brought up before but seriously, everyone who plays dps sorc/sage knows that the alternatives to hyrbrid specs are lame due to poor top tier talents.

When two 16 point talents are AoE and have more base dmg than any of the cast time abilities, and both can be talented to be instant, then who wouldn't spec for them.

Nerf the splash, ok, give us some abilities that are worthy of 31 pts, and perhaps an actual single target nuke.

Not trying to downplay your post, but I think you are better putting it in the SUGGESTION BOX.

I expect its less likely to be taken seriously in the PTS forum since its designed to discuss the existing changes in the upcoming patch.

Edited by Blaac

LightnIng strike should be buffed extremly too criting for 1200 with the 20% buff of warth is rediculous if you compare it to other 1.5 sec cast spells (tracer doing 3k easily)

Same is for darkheal 2k critheals for the forcecost it has is yeah ... or at least give it some kind of proc or buff via t5/6 of corruption tree ( t5/6 tree is with the nerf to surge not really good anymore pvpwhise...)

Needs to be done.

I for one find the hybrid madness very boring for raid fights...the lightning is fun, priority proc based but it just does not have the OOMF..and this has been stated a million times..

Why on earth the Merc top talent gets a 10 percent increase and damage and thundering blast gets no love is beyond me

Yea I'm all for this our major damage number comes from wrath chain lighting which is being removed. Wrath CD will be ok but the cd is long any chance to increase lightning strike damage to 3k or reduces crushing darkness to 10sec base cd.