Force Camo bug

SuperQ

Why is it 50% of the time I pop force camo, it does not protect me from the damage even though I have it 2 point trained to do so, and I become invisible to myself and only can see my 2 light sabers. This is the most annoying bug in the game. It makes force camo useless, and I can't play when I can only see my 2 sabers. This needs to be fixed yesterday!

Why is it 50% of the time I pop force camo, it does not protect me from the damage even though I have it 2 point trained to do so, and I become invisible to myself and only can see my 2 light sabers. This is the most annoying bug in the game. It makes force camo useless, and I can't play when I can only see my 2 sabers. This needs to be fixed yesterday!

It only protects you from damage if you remain stealthed.

yeah, and I pop it and instantly it buggs out and I am invisible to myself on the screen for the rest of the match, but force camo does not work, and everyone else can see me.

Thats because your stealth was broken by someone who saw you. I assume even if you take a hit, even though it doesnt do damage, your stealth is still broken, or you used an ability that broke stealth shortly after popping Stealth. Happens to me all the time. Re-pop Camo and let it run its course, your model will reappear.

Thats because your stealth was broken by someone who saw you. I assume even if you take a hit, even though it doesnt do damage, your stealth is still broken, or you used an ability that broke stealth shortly after popping Stealth. Happens to me all the time. Re-pop Camo and let it run its course, your model will reappear.

no that is not what is happening. My model goes away for the rest of the war zone. I have to run around as invisible to myself and can only see my light sabers. I know I am not the only person that has this bug. It makes me never want to use force camo.

no that is not what is happening. My model goes away for the rest of the war zone. I have to run around as invisible to myself and can only see my light sabers. I know I am not the only person that has this bug. It makes me never want to use force camo.

I know. Re-read my post again. It HAS happened to me numerous times.

No you are not understanding what I am saying. This but does not happen unless you have the 2 point talented force camo skill. Normal force camo with out the 2 points works fine. you pop it and you invis 6 seconds then pop right back.

However the problem arises when you have the 2 point talented force camo. There is a but that glitches you when you try to pop camo and turns you invis to yourself FOREVER, AND DOES NOT STOP DAMAGE AT ALL. I am not confused or mistaken. I have tested this several times, and have been specking in and out of the 2 point force camo talent Multiple times, just before writing this. It's a BAD BUG!

No you are not understanding what I am saying. This but does not happen unless you have the 2 point talented force camo skill. Normal force camo with out the 2 points works fine. you pop it and you invis 6 seconds then pop right back.

However the problem arises when you have the 2 point talented force camo. There is a but that glitches you when you try to pop camo and turns you invis to yourself FOREVER, AND DOES NOT STOP DAMAGE AT ALL. I am not confused or mistaken. I have tested this several times, and have been specking in and out of the 2 point force camo talent Multiple times, just before writing this. It's a BAD BUG!

your still not listening. It happens to me and i dont have the 2 points. (read my signature, im Carnage).It doesnt matter if you have the points are not. It will occasionally do that for numerous reasons i have already explained, twice.

Your invis forever, i know, the only way to reset it is to pop force Camo again, and let it run its course, or just leave the Warzone, . The only negative impact this does is you cannot see your characters model(lightsabers are still visible) but everyone else can. When you pop Berserk your model glows Red, I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

Just because your invis forever doesnt mean your going to get damage reduction because of this bug.

Heres this again, for the third time:

That is when i have it happen to me. I believe this is the same for you, as your description of the bug is the same as mine.

your still not listening. It happens to me and i dont have the 2 points. (read my signature, im Carnage).It doesnt matter if you have the points are not. It will occasionally do that for numerous reasons i have already explained, twice.

Your invis forever, i know, the only way to reset it is to pop force Camo again, and let it run its course, or just leave the Warzone, . The only negative impact this does is you cannot see your characters model(lightsabers are still visible) but everyone else can. When you pop Berserk your model glows Red, I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

Just because your invis forever doesnt mean your going to get damage reduction because of this bug.

That is when i have it happen to me. I believe this is the same for you, as your description of the bug is the same as mine.

you are not listening to me. IT DOES NOT HAPPEN TO ME NOW THAT I DON'T HAVE THE 2 POINTS. I speced out of the points and it works fine now. PUT the points back in for me and it's buggy as hell. so you are obviously referring to some other bug

I am not talking about getting damage resist with the bug where i am perma invis only to myself. read the specific description of the event i am describing:

I have 2 point force camo talent which grants 100% damage immunity for 6 seconds. If I pop this to get out of damage, it immediately goes to the perma invis bug where i can only see my light sabers and HERE IS IS, READY, DOES NOT GRANT ANY DAMAGE IMMUNITY FOR THE 6 SECONDS. None at all. i know it won't give it the entire time i am bugged i would not expect it to, but it bugs and does not give the stated 6 second immunity. I can tell when it's not going to work because the bugg will happen. when it is working the bug does not happen, but it's about 50% bugged

It's amazing how badly one can whine and not read other helpful posts regarding the subject.

The force camo gets popped for a variety of reasons. It might seem like you are not taking dmg (due to the talent) or you getting hit but it still pops you out of stealth. If you use any ability it pops you out of stealth.

As for you being "invisible" after force camo is over. You will have to wait 45 seconds to pop force camo again and you will reappear. It may seem puzzling to you that while you are "invisible" during this time you are visible to others.

Calm down about the bug. I use force camo as a way to interrupt an offensive ability against me if my interrupts on on cd. Yes I agree its unreliable in the heat of battle but don't fret, everything will be ok. Pop your undying rage and go to town.

Side note:

The bug can also work in reverse.

You can be visible to yourself when Force Camo ends, but invisible (besides sabers) to an opponent and potentially very difficult to target.

This is a much bigger issue than losing your own model, because when it's just you, it's annoying, when the other team has extreme difficulty finding you, it's gamebreaking.

It's amazing how badly one can whine and not read other helpful posts regarding the subject.

The force camo gets popped for a variety of reasons. It might seem like you are not taking dmg (due to the talent) or you getting hit but it still pops you out of stealth. If you use any ability it pops you out of stealth.

As for you being "invisible" after force camo is over. You will have to wait 45 seconds to pop force camo again and you will reappear. It may seem puzzling to you that while you are "invisible" during this time you are visible to others.

Calm down about the bug. I use force camo as a way to interrupt an offensive ability against me if my interrupts on on cd. Yes I agree its unreliable in the heat of battle but don't fret, everything will be ok. Pop your undying rage and go to town.

the invis and only showing my lightsabers is a secondary issue, while it is very annoying, that is not the main issue. the main issue is this:

1. the 2 talented force camp does not work to stop damage 50% or more of the time. I still take the damage most of the time! even for instance and this just happened. I pop it to walk through a fire pit. It popped turned my character model invis where I could not see anything but my light sabers and I still took normal damage from the fire.

the invis bug made me lose a goal in huttball, when my character disappeared leaving only lightsabers showing it removed the ball from my possession just as i was about to cross the goal line

This is a result of you pressing the Force Camo button. It works like a vanish effect and thus will result in you losing the ball. Imagine you being able to be undetectable and untargetable with a 35% movement speed increase for 4 seconds. Sounds a wee bit overpowered if they let you keep the ball.

the invis and only showing my lightsabers is a secondary issue, while it is very annoying, that is not the main issue. the main issue is this:

1. the 2 talented force camp does not work to stop damage 50% or more of the time. I still take the damage most of the time! even for instance and this just happened. I pop it to walk through a fire pit. It popped turned my character model invis where I could not see anything but my light sabers and I still took normal damage from the fire.

So while Force Camo is active you are still taking damage? It might seem that you are taking damage because Force Camo is no longer active but shows your character "invisible." Also traveling time of abilities pop you out of stealth i.e. a frag grenade is tossed at you and you pop Force Camo before it reaches you. It will hit you causing 0 damage and bring you out of stealth. Even with the talented point into improved Force Camo a direct damage attack will bring you out of stealth even though it causes 0 damage. And once you are out of stealth, the game classifies it as Force Camo is no longer active therefore no damage reduction is in place.

PEBKAC issue.

There's not been a time when I ever was Annhilation that Camo stopped providing that damage barrier.

Sure, there's been times I SWORE I pushed it at low health but died anyway (which I suspect is the OP), and sometimes the CD went off, making me think it was a bug. It's not a bug, it's your own slow *** fingers, just admit it. Things like latency and reaction time are big deals, which is kinda sucky for a GCD capped class like Marauder. But hey, the payoff is pretty big.

The whole invisible thing is kinda fun, but like others have said, it is due to someone killing you while you are "stealthed", simply re-applying Camo again pulls you back. It works when some ******* Operative does the AoE stealth thing too.

PEBKAC issue.

There's not been a time when I ever was Annhilation that Camo stopped providing that damage barrier.

Sure, there's been times I SWORE I pushed it at low health but died anyway (which I suspect is the OP), and sometimes the CD went off, making me think it was a bug. It's not a bug, it's your own slow *** fingers, just admit it. Things like latency and reaction time are big deals, which is kinda sucky for a GCD capped class like Marauder. But hey, the payoff is pretty big.

The whole invisible thing is kinda fun, but like others have said, it is due to someone killing you while you are "stealthed", simply re-applying Camo again pulls you back. It works when some ******* Operative does the AoE stealth thing too.

it's not due to me pushing it slow, latency or someone killing me see below:

I still take the damage most of the time! even for instance and this just happened. I pop it to walk through a fire pit. It popped turned my character model invis where I could not see anything but my light sabers and I still took normal damage from the fire even though I have the 2 point talent.

this bug i can tell when it will happen, because it will turn my character mod invis to myself only, not to other players, and it will not negate damage as it should. so instead of turning me invis to others and negating damage, it turns me invis to myself, and does not negate damage. THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN WHEN I DON'T TAKE THE 2 POINT FORCE CAMO TALENT.