DR on expertise

Doomzx

Is there a DR on expertise at 10%? Or is this just a rumor?

:confused:

Is. It severaly hits around 600 expertise. Many players, such as myself, stack expertise to 500-600 and use pve gear the rest of the way.

After 1.2, they will change the DR on it, and make it much better than it is now.

Is there a DR on expertise at 10%? Or is this just a rumor?

:confused:

DR currently starts becoming noticeable around 600 expertise (about 11.5%) but it doesn't really become impractical to stack until about 800 expertise. It's not as harsh as, say, Surge.

Game Update 1.2 currently makes DR's on Expertise so slight that it's barely noticeable.

DR currently starts becoming noticeable around 600 expertise (about 11.5%) but it doesn't really become impractical to stack until about 800 expertise. It's not as harsh as, say, Surge.

Game Update 1.2 currently makes DR's on Expertise so slight that it's barely noticeable.

i really hope youre right about this. i dont like pve so have no rakata and hate seeing people in half champ, half rakata in the wz.

Eventhough it might be true, the more expertise the better in pvp.

The extra rakata gear is better for a 1v1 duel, but in a warzone, especially when rateds come out, the teams with as much expertise as you can get will be the ones winning.

People will argue this, but the math, ALL of the math is in favor of max expertise.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.