future ops need to be much more difficult

smugglerownsbh

I just ran 16 man Karaggas for the first time last night and we made it to the 4th boss no problem. I'm not complaining at all I have all columi gear except legs and so I'm easily geared for running 16 mans. Future ops need to be larger with more bosses and more difficult. The way I see it is the current ops should be easy like they are to introduce players to raiding but the future ops should be much more difficult so that they take more effort and time to complete and players have more of a sense of accomplishment.

I just ran 16 man Karaggas for the first time last night and we made it to the 4th boss no problem. I'm not complaining at all I have all columi gear except legs and so I'm easily geared for running 16 mans. Future ops need to be larger with more bosses and more difficult. The way I see it is the current ops should be easy like they are to introduce players to raiding but the future ops should be much more difficult so that they take more effort and time to complete and players have more of a sense of accomplishment.

longer fights like the old days of mmo....EQ and FFXI where we had 6 hours fights!

Care to precise which mode you did this run?

Oh, and you're in for a pleasant surprise in the new OP in 1.2

I am going to guess here and say you ran it in normal mode. I hope you realize there are THREE levels of difficulty available. Normal, Hardmode and NIGHTMARE mode!

If one is to easy for you then step your game up and move to one of the other difficulty levels.

I highly doubt you did nightmare mode on your first night.

In other words dont ______ about some thing being easy when you ran a mode that by design was meant to be easy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.