Which Comp for Bodyguard

DesshMorlev

I tried pure bodyguard for leveling but I didn't like it. Kills were too slow for my taste. There fore I went for a hybrid spec with points in arsenal/bodyguard. I only went up to Tracer Missile in arsenal the rest were bodyguard.

Since I got Torian tho I've been bodyguard spec, he seems to work out pretty well.

Not as good as when I was a hybrid, but it still works.

Edited by Ehlin

Then who tanks if you're heals and the companion is DPS?

dont need a tank for trash grinds, the increased speed of a dps pet and you more offhealing than anything is just more fluid. same concept as going full dps as a bodyguard when going against another healer, you just have to adjust your strategy for the situation. same for tank and dps players, for the most part should be able to get by with a dps companion most of the time, or at the very very least a healer in blaster stance (exception being the zombie doxtor)

I am gonna start leveling a Bodyguard Merc, My sawbones scoundrel just went to FoTM so not to excited. My question is anyone that leveled as bodyguard, which companion did you have the best of luck leveling with. Thanks in advance

as stated use dps unless you need a tank

or you could level arsenal with mako (heals) faster... depends on your play style, i like to level faster and then respec when i am 50