Who do you think will win jedis or siths

danpen

Really, it is a never ending battle. Through out time the jedi and sith fight. The jedi will defeat the sith, then the sith come back and might defeat them. Then the jedi come back and defeat them. No one really ever completely defeats the other. They just eventually come back and attacks the other. That is just how I see it.

For Star Wars, it will always go back and forth between the Jedi and Sith, Light and Dark Side.

Eventually the galaxy may get wise that the force users are the cause of the majority of the galaxy's terrible wars, and will seek to eradicate both Jedi and Sith :D

Even if that happened, more force users would show up eventually. So the only real way to do it, is to kill everyone in the galaxy but even then I don't think that would work.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I want to see a true sith victory, I mean come on the sith in this war should have at least a short period of total control, followed by collapse and re-established republic rule. Just give us 50 years, lets confirm palpatine's line.

I want to see a true sith victory, I mean come on the sith in this war should have at least a short period of total control, followed by collapse and re-established republic rule. Just give us 50 years, lets confirm palpatine's line.

Who do you want to win then sith or jedi.

Jedi

It is Sith and Jedi, it is singular, there is never a point where you state 'Siths' or 'Jedis'.

(Apocalypse spoilers following)

Now we have that out of the way, with the release of FotJ: 'Apocalypse', I have concluded that the eternal war between dark and light force users is nothing in comparison to the larger galactic picture, Celestials and Abeloth are the things that truly matter in the galaxy, 'The Ones' if you will, they are the things that control galactic events and one day the Sith or the Jedi could finally wipe out the other and end the eternal stalemate, then Abeloth comes a long and wipes out all life.

Makes everything that happened between the Sith and the Jedi seem insignificant.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

I think the siths will win they have the best force then the jedis ok.

The plural of Sith is Sith.

The plural of Jedi is Jedi.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.