For those on Terentatek (open-world PvP community)

Ragana

GUILD LEADERS WHO ARE RECRUITING. PLEASE, SEND ME A TELL OR POST IN THE LINK BELOW SO I CAN COMPILE A LIST. THANKS.

Terentatek O-WPVP Recruitment Thread (Click Me)

Some of you might know me, most of you probably don't. I been leading the guild Saga for almost ten years now. When we got assigned to the Terentatek server, I was shocked, albeit in a pleasant way, because many of the guilds on the server have been gaming with us since the launch days of SWG.

For those who are still on the fence about server selection, choose Terentatek. Open-world PvP is the holy grail of PvP and we would love to see the community take an active part in this. I was one of the main talking heads organizing the RIFT OWPVP server (Briarcliff) and that was a huge success.

If you are still guildess or your guild is looking for a home, pledge to Terentatek. Keep world PvP alive.

What you can do:

• Actively seek out O-WPvP
  • Don't loiter in capitol cities, hang around in PvP zones
  • Make your guild HQ in a world PvP zone
  • Record your PvP sessions and server events.
  • Promote server competition.
  • Spread the word about our server. Let people know we take PvP seriously.

Edited by Ragana

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am excited about this server! All the zerg guilds are assigned to their own server, leaving our small-medium sized guilds (which usually have better skilled players) together.

I know a majority of our players want to level through PVP, so I hope all you sith out there plan on losing plenty of matches. There is a reason the Jedi rule the galaxy. ;)

However, long term in games, warfronts get rather boring over time. World PVP is where the fun and excitement is! Let's all get out and have some fun slaughtering each other!

See you in game my friend/enemy. In the guild LeGnD for Republic so either your fighting with us or against us is fine by me. Just want to have some fun. Hope to see you in game either as a friend or foe If your with us lets go kick some Empire a** Edited by DeathShaddow

Interested for sure, I miss the good old open world pvp days in UO. Anyways, is this an East or West server?

edit: Just noted, East coast server. Anyone know of a West coast server that will be along the same lines?

Edited by rivetOr

See you in game my friend/enemy. In the guild LeGnD for Republic so either your fighting with us or against us is fine by me. Just want to have some fun. Hope to see you in game either as a friend or foe If your with us lets go kick some Empire a**

Our only ally that made it on the same server with us. Good to have you guys.

And yes, we are playing Republic. We wiped zerg guilds before so these odds are easy pickens for us.

All we need are more republic guilds and this server will one of the top pvp servers.

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress." - Frederick Douglass

"Always outnumbered, never outgunned." - The Prodigy

See you on the field.

Edited by Victarus

I been getting MANY of you asking me in-game and via PM if you can join our guild. Saga is full, but were taking applications in-case we lose some members in the next week (we usually do)

Aside from that, there are a TON of great guilds on this server, both Empire and Republic, that are recruiting.

For the leaders that want to meet up and discuss anything, shoot me a PM.

Were also streaming live at:

http://www.twitch.tv/friendlyfiregaming#

Edited by Ragana

I been getting MANY of you asking me in-game and via PM if you can join our guild. Saga is full, but were taking applications in-case we lose some members in the next week (we usually do)

Aside from that, there are a TON of great guilds on this server, both Empire and Republic, that are recruiting.

For the leaders that want to meet up and discuss anything, shoot me a PM.

Were also streaming live at:

http://www.twitch.tv/friendlyfiregaming#

^

This