Jeasa RPwise *spoilerthread likely*

Fox_lupine

Hey! Having chosen to build my very own marauder, I've unwittingly ended up playing lightside. Not a problem, I'm enjoying it immensly, but I'm hearing tales about a certain companion later on, Jeasa.

I know she can be prompted down the dark or light side path, But what I'm wondering is if this choice translates to 'wanton murderess/ reserved warrior' or 'Sith empire/ Galactic republic'

My thoughts are I'd have no use for a Jedi traveling with me, but neither am I after twisting a potential resource and ally into a bitter, angry, Psycopath. What can I say- I'm still wide eyed and idealistic, believing in the glory of the Sith Empire!

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the spelling again!

It translates more to the former. She joins your cause either way. Either as a lightside Jedi pretending to be darkside while you try change the empire from within...or as an actual darkside sith apprentice who's a little crazy.

Her Darkside transition is so instant and over the top, that the joke around our house is that Vette dragged her into the back of the ship, redid her makeup and gave her some really bad dialogue to gleaned from Twilight-esque Sith Novels she read. :D

Either way though, she's unlike Ashara (on Inquisitor line) in that she actually fully leaves the republic to work with you. Cuts all ties.

But I should warn you from my own experience: If you're too light you wont get the option to turn her darkside. And only the Dark version of Jaesa is romancable, if thats important to you.

Hope that helps!

Jaessa is one of the worst parts about the Sith Warrior story. The build up to receiving this companion is good, but as soon as you actually get her she becomes bland and uninteresting.

As Darkside all she wants to do is kill kill kill, and her dialogue is terrible.

Jaessa is one of the worst parts about the Sith Warrior story. The build up to receiving this companion is good, but as soon as you actually get her she becomes bland and uninteresting.

As Darkside all she wants to do is kill kill kill, and her dialogue is terrible.

Yeah..noticing this. The dialog is bad which may or may not also be contributing to the poor voice acting. Every other Companion I've had thus far has had decent dialog and good acting. Jaesa is cringe-worthy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.