FP runs nonexistent on my server

Reevax

Not only the ones when leveling but the Hardmode ones as well.

People used to spam now and again in the general channel but not its to the point where no one even bothers anymore.

What is the point in adding more FPs when we can't even get into groups for the current ones.

There has to be a better way.

For those who will say "I get FP runs non stop on my server!!!"

Good for you, I wish we all had such luck.

Level 30 Legacy and 21 Million credits is too much for me to leave behind. I would quit the game before trying to starting over on another server.

Then quit the game.

You've created yet another "dead server" thread. Everybody already knows this is an issue, and there are at least a half dozen of these threads active right now.

I sympathize, but you're left with 3 choices: reroll, wait it out, or quit. It's not more complicated than that. Choose an option & move on with your game.

Edited by Dayfax

Then quit the game.

You've created yet another "dead server" thread. Everybody already knows this is an issue, and there are at least a half dozen of these threads active right now.

I sympathize, but you're left with 3 choices: reroll, wait it out, or quit. It's not more complicated than that. Choose an option & move on with your game.

Tell enough people to quit and you are gonna end up without a game to play.

There are many dead server posts because its a massive issue that they have refused to address.

1. Learn how to find people to group with and stay friends with them

2. Find an active guild

3. wait for transfers

4. re roll

If there is at least 3 other people on your faction on your server of lvl 50 then who are these others who are just standing about doing nothing?

Edited by corbanite

1. Learn how to find people to group with and stay friends with them

2. Find an active guild

3. wait for transfers

4. re roll

every single one of your points are just plain stupid except the re-roll option. he is on a dead server. gl finding a group or active guild.

every single one of your points are just plain stupid except the re-roll option. he is on a dead server. gl finding a group or active guild.

If I was the only one on my server then I would re roll.. Utterly mental to just stand around doing nothing on my own and complaining about it. I had given the OP the benefit of the doubt and assumed this wasn't a QQ thread about being on a dead server.

I realize there are a lot of threads about this, but as someone who really likes the game, I think it's time to start rolling the least populated servers into the medium ones.

Something this important can't be done too late. Take notice, admins.

Edited by TheNevet

Tell enough people to quit and you are gonna end up without a game to play.

There are many dead server posts because its a massive issue that they have refused to address.

While I agree this is an issue, there's no good way for Bioware to address it. The best they could probably say is "soon," and all that would do is fire off a new round of complaints.

None of this changes the fact that there was no need for you to create your own unique snowflake complaint thread, given (1) this is a known issue (2) it's an old complaint and (3) there are existing threads in multiple subforums you could have used to voice your dissatisfaction.

I'll say it again: Choose one of the three options in my previous post & move on with your game. Threads like this are a waste of time for everyone involved.

Level 30 Legacy and 21 Million credits is too much for me to leave behind. I would quit the game before trying to starting over on another server.

What's the point of level 30 legacy and 21 million credits if you aren't enjoying yourself? Surely, you don't expect any sort of fix to your server's population in the next couple months do you? Its not a "flip a switch" type of problem.

So, in the meantime why not reroll? You may have a better experience on a more populated server, or you may continue to be miserable and hope that some sort of solution is implemented soon(despite there being no indications of it). Rerolling may not be the ideal solution, but you decide what you prefer. Your investment on your server is barely 3 months long.

I'm sure a well implemented LFG tool will alleviate this issue a little. Even on a "dead" server. They have said they want to get that out by 1.3.

The OP is quite right.

Even servers flagged as Standard such as my own can have a poor poulation base.

We need cross server looking for group.

Actually my server is standard as well but there are no FPs runs going even at peak times.

Actually my server is standard as well but there are no FPs runs going even at peak times.

My server is still quite busy and there are no lower level FP groups at all any more, leveling social points is next to impossible until you hit 50 :/

The problem is they launched the game with to many servers and with the cap on each server being to low, so now the population is spread to thin.

The problem wih "dead servers" can be easily solved by adding a LFG tool. There's no point in adding new flashpoints when people can't find groups for the current ones.

Just add a LFG tool, across all realms, and you don't have to move your character to another server.It's not that hard, but i guess they don't want people to keep playing this game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.