warzone

Tjaffe

Hi if I join a warzone and after time figure out the the team I am playing with is noobs(:mad: players that dont know what they are doing). So if I leave that warzone and queue again for warzone. I would end up with the same team I left. If you leave a warzone and queue again I dont think you should end up with the team you left!:mad:

Hi if I join a warzone and after time figure out the the team I am playing with is noobs(:mad: players that dont know what they are doing). So if I leave that warzone and queue again for warzone. I would end up with the same team I left. If you leave a warzone and queue again I dont think you should end up with the team you left!:mad:

Yeah lets give benefits to people who leave WZs.

I agree. This very annoying when a deserter comes right back (and probably just deserts again), filling a slot that could potentially be filled by an actual player.

The solution is to prevent people that leave a warzone to requeue until that warzone is complete.

EDIT: On the issue of being on a team with noobs, rather than quit, why don't you take the opportunity to explain to the noobs what they are doing wrong (in a nice way, not berating them). If the game is lost anyways, use it as a learning opportunity to practice some coordinated actions?

Edited by sjmc

simple solution, one that has been done in many games before this, and has 100% success rate and keeping you from rejoining the match you just left...

is to apply a 15 min (or even better, one hour) debuff on the quitter that disables their ability to queue for warzones.

something very similar is infact being applied to the rated warzones in patch 1.2.

so that is good news for you, you're problem has already been fixed as far as rated warzones are concerned :D

I've tried saying the basics to people, but most just don't listen. Whether they don't understand or whether they're just ignoring me I don't know.

When I'm giving clear and precise calls in /ops such as:

Right/Generator safe, focus Mid and Right/Generator Inc 'X', or

Pass to the stealthed assassin on the catwalk and Pass, you are going to die, or

Left gate 'X', need more and Right gate big inc, watch for a stealth cap on Left.

And people either just don't give a damn and aren't there to win, in which case I'm just gonna leave because it's just not worth getting stressed over. I play to win, whether I queue alone or as a group, and if people around me aren't interested in winning then why should I stay? At the end of the day I play for my enjoyment, much like they do, I don't enjoy enduring dire performances from my team so I'll leave rather than getting frustrated at them.

I have no problems helping someone, but when people outright ignore advice and helpful /ops calls they're just not worth the time. Call it elitist and horrible behaviour, but quite frankly some people are just that terrible when it comes to non-deathmatch conditions.

I've tried saying the basics to people, but most just don't listen. Whether they don't understand or whether they're just ignoring me I don't know.

it's not that we dont understand or are ignoring you....

...its that we dont want to be burdened with your kind of player that needs to be carried.

if you queue only to quit...your reason for quitting is 100% totaly irrelevent...please just dont bother queueing at all.

sure, play to win, but play to win with the cards you have been dealt. there are two teams in every match. one team will always been the loser. sometimes that is you. you wont always be on the team with better players that can carry you to your desired victory.

i look forward to ranked warzones where the frequency of quitters will noticably lower.

have fun in your unranked warzones.

simple solution, one that has been done in many games before this, and has 100% success rate and keeping you from rejoining the match you just left...

is to apply a 15 min (or even better, one hour) debuff on the quitter that disables their ability to queue for warzones.

something very similar is infact being applied to the rated warzones in patch 1.2.

so that is good news for you, you're problem has already been fixed as far as rated warzones are concerned :D

That would be great if they fix the problem where sometimes when you release to re-spawn it boots you out. Happens a lot. Just sayin

I just had the most almighty of facepalm moments in this Huttball just past.

Both I and an Op drop the BC meters before the line, Agent gets the ball and gets focus'ed by two grav round spamming heroes stood on the line, ready to catch the ball that will go to them eventually.

Instead of reseting the ball as was asked in /ops and in /s repeatedly, the Op decided he was going to run into both of them and despite Guard, taunts and interrupts he dies and they score.

I left because quite simply that was above and beyond the level of stupidity in Huttball. Sad really, as he was one of the "decent" players in that WZ, the rest were just hunting any red name tag, the Op at least was focusing the ones near the yellow beacon.

Just gonna add my latest Alderaan. Said I'd go left, rest go mid/right, force a quick cap work from there.

4 came left with me. Right, okay I'll leave them there and get Right, I get that and OH LOOK all 4 came right and they just waltzed over and took left.

Yeah, another WZ quit, it's quit simple really. If people are so blatantly clueless then it really is not worth it.

Edited by ilovethepink

I left because quite simply blah blah blah.

Just gonna add my latest Alderaan.... blah blah blah

Yeah, another WZ quit, it's quit simple really.

really, just stop queueing.

no more frustration for you, no more quitter for me.

i dont see any down side for either of us.

@OP

Don't leave, and try to help. I have never had to leave a warzone, although usually I look at my own play first.. perhaps i was too busy focusing on kills? Maybe I wasn't supporting the game or objective enough.

I seriously doubt all the people who think they are too awesome to stick out a match are as awesome as they think they are.