Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously one official please explain why only 4 waves planned for today? isn't this the most anticipated mmo at the moment? how come the newest and most anticipated mmo don't have staff who aint working 24/7

how come bioware can people wait while other gamers play...

the level difference will be really high between players

European Servers

No Servers Available

Does this mean that the European's who get in now have to waiste their time fooling around on US servers then move to the Euro ones once those are up ?

I mean... would be nice to be able to make your early access count on the servers we intend to play on instead of being a "test run" while we wait...

The US launch date is the 20th.. EU launch date is 22nd. Technically you're well ahead of the game so I wouldn't complain.

they should open the game for EVRYONE this night :|

so poeple without lives like myself ( haha ) can startplaying and clear the starting zone for poeple with lives that will come from work tomorow evening or tomorow morning.. !! :D

ok ok ill keep dreaming **** i cant wait !!! :p

This is a very odd way to open their game to the public. They knew the demand and how much draw this game had, but it seems they are not prepared.

I am not complaining, but if people to pre-ordered last week are getting in before someone in July, it is just bad business.

It is always a cluster when MMOs launch, but how many of those people who were sent an invite are currently playing?

This thread is starting to each the epicness of the REAL ID cluster bomb.

The demand for their game was clear, but waiting in line to gain access to the game like a Blizzard beta key is just strange.

I actually pre-ordered the game before the first aborted launch date at the beginning of the year but Amazon didn't send me a code till August - bad service by both Amazon AND Bioware.

Still as they say - everything comes to he who waits - just don't make it too long guys as mosts of my guild is in already.

I used to whine like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

It isnt called whining when your promised something (first come first serve) but somehow their inviting system messed up and invites people who are behind me in line.

When u pre order u get a physical box with a pre order key inside it. If u have not received it u should go to your seller and demand it. But u already lost the early access bonus that comes with that key. U will still get the ingame perks that come with it as u can redeem that pre order key till the end of the year.

Idd, I have entered my preordered key, even recaived the email that confirms it.

But what I mean...it looks like the message on the account is refering to the full game key, which I doubt ppl that preordered outside Origin have it.

I even went to a shop that isn't listed here on the website and they had pre-order boxes, but not the full game (with the key).

STOP WITH THE ARROW TO THE KNEE,

NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Do you know stupid five year old kids that do annoying things in supermarkets, and when you politely ask them to stop, they laugh and do it more and louder?

yeah, "don't feed the trolls".