Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this post will get buried in the rage storm, but this is just a reminder that the phrase "up to 5 days" is very different from the phrase "at least 5 days." Bioware could grant early access to pre-order customers at ll:57pm on December 19th and still be living up to their original claim.

Re-cap. "UP TO" does not equal "AT LEAST." "UP TO" equals "at most."

yeah i get it ppl wanna play. hell im one of em but we will all get our chance. we all did our pre-order's & we will get in sooner or later just wait it out. could be worse u could be one of the ppl that cant play till the 20th. cuz of no pre-order's :cool:

If the servers cant handle everyone today, they wont be able to handle everyone on 15th or 20th. or u think that the people that are in today wont be in on those days? lol.

also this is awesome for pvp servers, i sure will love not being able to do pvp until 50 because everyone is higher than me on every warzone

@SWTOR: The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, one more to go!

So does this mean there will only be 4 waves of invites today, and the rest of us will have to wait until at least tomorrow? I really should stop caring and move on to another game for this week.

No the servers will not explode they had full ques on the servers during beta and they pre loaded guilds into servers so they have a pretty good idea of the number of players on each server all ready. Sorry they wanted to create urgency with the first come first serve. Everyone will be playing in 3 days regardless of when you preordered.

HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD, GOOD SIR! You cracked the Bioware code...

Worst launch i have experienced so far. Atleast on other games while it crashed i was able to make my toon and secure my name. The first wave people will be a very large advantage being out of zones that are massively full.

I do have to say i think this early access is pretty lame not getting specific's when you will be able to play just sit next too your computer for 7 days.

Once again, not a launch.....EARLY ACCESS-totally different.

I absolutely will remember this launch as the WORST I have ever seen!!

It's like BW is really enjoying the fact that they have our money - and our product we purchased - and for now they don't have to give most of us either one!

Edited by faidin

Is BW sending through emails for the invites? im still at a lost on when and who gets the invites?

i pre-order mine September is that too late? Anyone know when can i get invited prior to my date?

sept. huh? probably expect an invite 2-3 days from now, I'm thinking today's gonna be July only. Reading old forum threads I've realized one thing. When SWTOR stated they were taking pre-orders...people went nuts and in just 2 weeks they were bogged down with pre-order mania.....thats alot of July's I would say.

Ok ummm... I put my order in August, my friend that only ordered the game 4 weeks ago is IN GAME NOW???? I was with him when he ordered his copy. This is messed up! The order in which your giving people to go in game is random not by a first serve basis. . fantastic. way to start the game off all wrong and royaly piss customers off