Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously dont understand what all the self entitlement is about... You will all be in by the date of LAUNCH, anything before that is a gift. Just like they didnt have to let alot of you into beta either. In fact Im all for them shutting down the servers till then just to shut you all up...

the only thing worse than people complaining is the people like you complaining about the complainers.

guys im happy about the waves tbh think about it guys instead of raging if we were all in it be like alot of mmos and some people would spend lets say 2 days trying to kill 5 monsters for the first quest so id rather get on after people and have the area to me and about 50 ppls self thanks bio good idea :D not sucking up i don't think i will be in before Thursday but hey its a game at the end of the day not a life

US servers are full, on most EU you can't even get a group for heroic quest in starting zone.

good ***

THE SERVERS ARE NOT FULL.

THE WEBSITE IS BUGGED

Go view one of the many livestreams up of the game right now, and you will see when they go to the server list ,that most are LIGHT, few are STANDARD, none are FULL.

Only has been said well over a hundred times now.

This is very annoying considering I preordered and and entered my code on the 21st july and loads that did the same after the 21st are now im game and I am not its rather frustrating. Also CS are not responding to mails or even posts in the supposed CS forum.

they didnt say everyone who registered on that day are going to get in...

meh im already sad i entered my retail code..not because of bioware but because of all the morons in this forum alrdy.

I am already sad the mmo crowd gets more and more pathetic and idiotic for every release.

But there is a small hope ill find about 20 ppl able to act like adults and maybe i can find a guild like that who knows.;)

originally posted by epyonnaku

do you know how many people took the day off on the 15th??? Now they have to change it... Oh but now! They dont know what day to take off cause now youve screwed with them more than a few times!!!!

Yes, release was the 15 for early game... I agree its awesome you decided to move it up 2 days... But now instead of being nice your screwing with peoples lives, jobs, families, that they are trying to plan for when they can start playing, its near the holidays, people are trying to properly plan and all your doing is screwing with them... Seriously. If you want any chance to be succesful or any chance to beat wow... Stop thinking small minded, and playing games with ur customers... Or you will die just like aion in a few years i promise you!

some people might say get a life if you wasted your day here but....

This generation of people have made game launch days part of their lives. They schedule your jobs and family around it. When you don't give proper notice or lie like you did today, you do indeed ruin people's days/lives.

At this point, the best way to rectify this is to just open the doors and let everybody in.

That is the least you can do.

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111

Dude I can't wait to have 5+ days on the late preorders and even launchers. I'm going to grief the crap out of the Republic in their starting areas!! I'll spend roughly 5 hours or more a day killing those dudes till they rage quit. Edited by chucklebutt

I think its probably because full is a relative term when they can just increase server capacity by opening more planetary instances.

if thats the case then do so and invite more people, i don't see how it makes a difference if they do it now or later, just if its later people will be pissed, this stagger thing does not work, period, because very few people who get in in the first few days will stop playing so that makes the stagger process not work, it only works if the people from the first day stop playing etc...

and why stop waves at 2pm?? why not do them again at night(you know when people from daytime will logoff)not the next day right when people from the day before are logging back in.

As someone who has preordered for early access I have to admit given the game and circumstances I completely understand. Remember beta when you had to wait in cue for like 30 min? At early access/launch whatever I can immagine the que times being staggeringly high. No one really wants or needs that would and could ruin alot of peoples day.

You can't please everyone so might as well try to cater to the most in a reasonable way and due to the sheer popularity of the game I believe they made the right move.

Don't get me wrong. I didn't get my email and I do really want to play but you have to try to understand their perspective.

Keep up the good work guys.

Brown noser, I've always hated players who fan-boy the Devs. Let me repost an old idea from the Champions Online forums...

This is a great example of terrible Supply and Demand. We've demanded 3 million or so places within the servers of this game and have been granted far, far less than that... is this whining? No, because as many have said if they're worried about server stability this game is going to get canned on the 20th. Honestly I'm hoping they straight up roll out all EGAs tomorrow once they test the servers today.

just posting to say that i am also cancelling my pre-order. What little faith i had left in bioware/ea was destroyed today. Today was the first time i heard about 'waves' for early access - this really should of been stated when i handed over my money for the pre-order. I pre-ordered to get a head start on the masses of idiots that populate launch days - and thats my perogative as a paying customer.

Add this to the fact that the servers arn't actually ready for launch and they're using the early access as another stress test, and i think i'll leave it six months and see what state the game is in then. I was willing to forgive its shortcomings until today, and i've figured out that i'm just not that desperate to play it.

Back to skyrim for now.

i know thats what im going to do hell if everyone who doesnt get in by the 15 like that said would happen cancells man oh man just think of all that lost of money money they will have to pay everyone back that will wake they up and have them work over time