Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe you're really upset about BW for doing what they said they would do. It always said "UP TO" 7 days, you were never guaranteed to play 7 days before launch, not even if you preorderen your first day. It was only an ASSUMPTION to say that the 22-24th July preorders get first day early access.

It's your own fault for taking off from work to play a game you're not guaranteed to play. Deal with it or just wait till 20th.

Judging by how they invite people if you pre-ordered september and up youre screwed. First day is already over and they barely started inviting people who entered their code on july 26th and up.

WORST LAUNCH EVER

Not a launch read and try to understand ok :D

Just tell me when i can play so i can do some other stuff instead of hoping to get in.

If they tell me now i wont get in today i am fine with that. I could go ahead and plan what to do with the rest of the day.

This not giving out any information is what starts to frustrate me.

OMG I paid for my game why isn't it in my hands right now? Bioware, I demand call my local GameStop and have an employee HAND DELIVER my CE to me RIGHT NOW. Do you hear me? I am a paying customer!! I am entitled to it! In fact, if it's not here in the next 5 minutes, I am canceling my preorder and never buying another EA or Bioware game again!!!

/sarcasm off.

So I pre-ordered in September. I'm not in yet. I'm also not raging. I understand why they're doing this. Sure, I already paid in full my Pre-Order. Sure I'd love to be playing right now. But I for one would rather get in and play a smooth game. Not sit in a 6 hour que and then have the game crash because some people who think they're more entitled than every other person who's pre-ordered wants to get in at the same time.

That is not the point. The point is stopping after 4 waves and it's not even noon yet. Waves should be coming through most of the day and well into the night. This is not a single player game, this is a mmo. 24 hour service, 7 days a week. There should not have been a planned 4 wave for the first day.

I redeemed my preorder 8/14, yet one of my friends redeemed his on 10/14 and he already has access...i understand dev's friends and family or whoever getting in asap. But this is just a normal guy, no ties with SWTOR and he gets in

Finally a piece of useful information amongst all the raging qqs.

Omg people. Do you realize just how bratty you all sound those that are qqing about not being able to access the game right away. This entitlement attitude you all seem to generate really makes me question the quality of the community that is cropping up here. So you bought the pre order in July and you are having to wait. Boo-hoo. Listen up out in the real world you have to wait for many things. Be thankful that you will have access to a new game. Be thankful that they are able to do a pre launch before the actual launch date. I could even become a bit more condescending and bring in real world issues but then to many of those that are entitlement centered it would go over your heads

Every single popular forum suffers from this. Get over it

we hit 1000 again, lets see how much further, before they close it down and start a new.

in other related news, people really need to define whining, I am not whining, just I was hoping to play, instead this is my only form of entertainment for the next few hours. Well, okay i am multitasking, watching babylon 5 and reading this forum. Some pretty good laughs.

anyone else go to my account, and says you need to enter a code? i've already done that and says my code is in use ***?

It is asking for your game code for when you receive the actuall order. If you check your pre-order tab, it still has your redeem date locked.