Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

Look folks.

BW knows exactly how many invites they have already sent out per wave. They also know exactly how many folks are in game on the servers right now.

My bet is that there is a large percentage of invitees that haven't logged in yet, due to work, school, having a baby, whatever.

Relax, you will get in when it is your turn.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking to people IN the game right now, most of the starter planets have less than 100 people on them and there are NO instances of that planet.

Really?

In Betas there were 4-5 instances of each planet with hundreds in each instance.

Looks like BW has a good Force Choke going on for the waves.

A few pieces of advice to anyone who is getting aggravated reading this thread.

1. Read the first posts from Bioware - They are the ones running this game and are the ones who have the facts that we care about

2. ignore all the other posts - You don't know the people, you can't verify the information they say, and they have no bearing or control over the game.

3. If you don't follow point 2 at least keep in mind that most people who got access will not be posting on these forums, they will be playing. so a post like 'I preordered yesterday and go in' is most likely a troll.

Of course if you want to read the posts and cancel your pre-order or never play the game or go into a stress induced coma over some random comment from a troll I can not stop you.

For everyone else. Have a nice day and hope to be seeing you in the game by the 20th.

just for the record the whole first come first serve is BS cause i aint in yet (july) but people from august are in...

This is true...i pre orgered on July 29,then i called a friend to let him know it was available....he pre ordered and redeemed his code on July 30 and he got his invite around 8:00 am EST this morning...***?

worst start of a mmo possible, this game will prob. be dead in 1-2 months just because of this ********. what where u thinking srsly

Yea. This is going to fail because a bunch of whining babies who were told to expect no more than 5 days of early access, got a bit more. Just because you are not in yet doesnt mean that you have to bash the game. You know you will be playing well more than two months down the road.

i used my code redemption on 7/31/011 please bioware now send my headstart invite please i can't handle waiting forever to get in

Yea, i redemed my code on the same day. Hope that we gona get in today :eek:

Anyway the lack of information on BW side sucks. :mad: