Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

i still need my early access invite i preordered mine on july 31 2011 etc. 11/2/011 was when i used the code redemption but i says early access on it but no invite could someone from bioware send me mine i have a guild i need to join but i can't do that unless i have that head start invite

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for my invite even im in first week.

YAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWN

Patience is a virtue

:D

Yea yea patience how long is that gonna take????

/quotes an old game "Start the game already or Raiding party or The wonder the wonder!"

I will be playing when my time comes... i feel the 21st of the month as a good day to get whipped by sith

first of all stop whining.. Bioware going good...

but my opinion 1 major thing is wrong.. bioware sending invites with waves due to the server populations... but all mmo'S pvp and pve servers always get full.. it is not same for RPPVP and RPPVE servers..

for example;

I redeemed my pre order code at dec 6th and I will play at RPPVP server. and I'm %100 sure when my invitation comes the server will be at mid population.

what I try to say no matter u send my invitation today or 4 days later the server which I choose for play wont be high populated. So I'm not a treat. Honestly I prefer bioware will put something in account management about server types and send invitations for players by their server types.

As a result, today especially, you're going to see a fairly narrow band of dates from those admitted to Early Game Access. From tomorrow, it'll spread out to a wider date range.

Would love to know what the narrow band of dates will be sent out today, so i don't waste my day away check email, and trying to log on...

But i doubt we will get to know... :(

This is a very odd way to open their game to the public. They knew the demand and how much draw this game had, but it seems they are not prepared.

Yep, they understood the demand which is why they decided to bring people into the game in waves so they could properly cater/handle for the massive surge of customers and bring in additional servers and load balance them with players.

Some people will just never be happy. The same people that are complaining about the early access would be the exact same people complaining about the queues and crashes if there wasn't an early access program?

To those of you doing nothing but whining - what is the solution then since you seem to be so enlightened?

awww i wanted to post on the epic thread, still i wont QQ as i pre-ordered only last week, so not expecting EGA for a couple days.

And for those that are QQing please remember it said UP TO 5 days EGA, the fact EA/Bioware are starting it 7 days prior is a credit to them.

Although i think most realise the real reason is a stress test on the servers - better do it now than launch on the 20th)

Edited by Tectonics