The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Naked SOA Normal mode

Nihilistic first ever "naked" Soa. (normal mode)

Armed with only a sweet *** utility belt, and a weapon with some implants Nihilistic defeats Soa with little to no trouble.

(first ever video proof)

special thanks for everyone in the raid:

(server jung-ma RP-PVP)

Pinkachu (healer)

Johnny-d (dps/raid leader)

Anarchaey (tank)

Obeahmon (healer)

Videodrome (dps)

Abigore (dps)

Mello (dps)

Hivshinobi (dps

Doing normal mode soa was... well just to easy for us we decided to make it harder. For the first 4 bosses we did we didnt use a tank we had anarchaey as our healer (healer in 3 pieces of columi with 7 other dps) . when we realized it was to easy we decided to make it harder we had everyone take off their clothes. We soon realized that it was do-able so we brought in our tank and had me go respec to my normal healing self and our other healer Obeahmon go back to healing as well. We then collected our useless loot from the boss.

proof:

Next week were planning on running two 4 man groups at the same time and see who wins the race. Not sure if its possible but i will post the video even if we fail.

4 manning has been done already so it is definitely possible.(Unless you mean naked 4 manning... O.o)

Edited by ckoneful

Sounds Kinky, ill throw that idea at everyone .... but we will have a problem with that Soa fellow. any one else have any crazy ideas?

no tank = way easier (everything drops way to fast especially with one terribly geared healer)

maybe only weapons..:D

Well we kinda already have nightmare on farm just have a little trouble with the soa glitches and jarg and sorno (because we only have 1 tank we usually have our highest range dps tanking one and we throw extra heals on him) Edited by lukemia

If its not challenging sacrificing over 400 will power and 300 power in my heals alone not to mention everyone elses stats.. it roughly comes to 2400 main stats sapped and 2100 2nd dairy stats sacked. If its so easy have your guild do it and post the proof, Troll.

I'm not impressed. NM Soa is harder than naked normal Soa. You guys aren't even really naked. You are still wearing your implants, earpieces, and relics. Try something actually challenging next time.

People like you are so pathetic

Haha, nice job guys. That's just awesome :3

My brother was watching the vid over my shoulder and he was like 0_0

General consensus with some WoW friends, this is like doing the Lich King with half your gear and no stacking buff. Very merry grats to you.

Haha, nice job guys. That's just awesome :3

My brother was watching the vid over my shoulder and he was like 0_0

General consensus with some WoW friends, this is like doing the Lich King with half your gear and no stacking buff. Very merry grats to you.

Thank you so much for your support!

I mean... having everyone buy a full set of greens making the ugliest character you can make probably would be just as challenging. our tank was getting hit pretty hard I don't think she would last much longer with any less gear.

He does have a point though.

Would be more "high five-able" to do this with green level 50 weapons/relics if you are going to use any armor...

That's what I'm saying. Normal mode is made for fresh geared 50s to complete. With the gear you still had on you were pretty much fresh geared 50s. So kudos on doing stat appropriate content?

You also picked the least stat dependent fight to do this with. No enrage timer and very little raid dmg. It's probably the least gear dependent fight in the game.

So if you want to pat yourself on the back go ahead. If you want recognition for doing something awesome, well then do something awesome.

Gratz. Who cares? Post this on your guild forums, this is trash thread. Please remove this thread Mod.

Is it stupid? Yea, killing soa on normal is easy no matter what you do.

But does someone bragging about a "Server first magenta" crystal schematic in their sig have room to complain? No, sorry you don't.

Edited by Montybrython

I'm not impressed. NM Soa is harder than naked normal Soa. You guys aren't even really naked. You are still wearing your implants, earpieces, and relics. Try something actually challenging next time.

Great idea, you know what else would be super challenging. You could reach behind your back and try to pull that huge stick out of your arse.

aww your trolling has me sad :[

I wish i had a sad life also so i can go on forums all day and make fun of people cause i cant do it in real life :[

Cheers :D

would it be to much to ask for someone not to be rude?

and thanks to all for standing up to me while im at work, me love you long time <3

Edited by lukemia

50% of the challenge was being mostly naked. The other half was that 75% of our raid group was fruck as dunk and/or high. I mean really, with the commentary, couldn't you tell?

Isn't that second part how all raids are conducted??????