Krayt Dragon

FlyingFishies

So I know they are supposed to be in the Dune Sea but I just cant seem to find any... Im assuming I'll be able to get scales from them without doing a million underworld missions. Can anyone help me find some?

Not in-game.

There is a kryat dragon world boss on Tatooine.. :/ but you have to find the item laying out in the sands to spawn it. Its only spawnable I think once per day per server (could be wrong on that) (edit) turns out its not a kryat dragon but the item to spawn it is one's skull.

As for the scales...Mission Items from Mission skills like blue / purple crafting mats can never be found in the world. You either buy from players or burn missions like a fiend. Make sure you've been increasing your companions affection it increases chances of better hauls from the missions.

Edited by Kindara

Um unless they added a 2nd World Boss to Tatooine, the World Boss of Tatooine [the one spawned by clicking on the Skull in the Sand, is most definitely NOT a Krayt Dragon.

I as getting it confused with the clickable skull :/ Even if there were dragons in the world they would never drop the skull underworld trading isn't a gathering skill its a mission skill.

Edited by Kindara

Um unless they added a 2nd World Boss to Tatooine, the World Boss of Tatooine [the one spawned by clicking on the Skull in the Sand, is most definitely NOT a Krayt Dragon.

Saw it. Clicked it. Died.

I thought it was another codex so I clicked it. Then I hear a rumbling sound, I draw my sabers and I'm turning around trying to see who was coming. All of a sudden I'm having to look way up as this humongous creature was coming at me.

Wasn't pretty.

awww... boo hoo.

well can anyone suggest an alternate way to get Krayt Dragon Scales then tons of underworld trading missions?

Get a purple mission off the GTN or make a slicing alt for them. You will get some every time.