The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What is the single, most important feature for YOU to be added/changed in SWTOR?

Lord_Ravenhurst

• A more obvious visual notification of who you have targetted - Very difficult to see the faded red markers in PvP
  • Looking for Group system - To not have this in an MMo is baffling these days
  • Cross realm PvP
  • Cross Realm Dungeons
  • Ewoks as a playable race

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appearance Tab, it's a minor RP thing, but it's really that important to me.

Agreed.

Not a RP thing for me, but basically so I can stop wasting credits stripping mods or look like a clone. It'd also solve a ton of customization issue with the game, such as social item armor type no longer necessary, more variety of gear/vanity appearances can be added via events and boost the amount of variety the game is currently failing to deliver.

Additional playable races that are playable from level 1 and NOT unlocked via legacy.

That doesn't mean more Humans, Humans with implants, Humans with blindfolds or green/blue skinned humans, but proper races akin to those we regularly interact with as NPC's.

So far Bioware have utterly failed to represent the racial diversity of the Star Wars Universe in swtor and it has been my biggest disappointment. I know the issues that are there, but given the proliferation of huttese as a language, subtitles, and voice modulators in both the game and the IP Lore there is no reason why we can not have dozens of races in this game which is how it should be if swtor is going to represent the true Star Wars universe.

And forcing players to level one character of a given race to 50, so they can unlock the same race they just leveled, and in all likleyhood may not desire to roll again is not practical. Players want choices, we want the racial choice from the get go, at level one when we are inventing the character we want to take to level 50. Not after the fact.

So for me, it's Racial options, swtor needs more racial diversity!

Even though I have already answered in this thread once (in response to another post), here is what I think is the most important feature that SWTOR is truly missing: It misses to be a living breathing world. NPCs are too static (except for some patrols most mobs just wait on one spot to get slaughtered), and this is not just with opponents the case, most cantinas don't feel anything like a cantina should be (I would say the only one that has some flavour is the one on Hutta, which most Republic players never gonna see). Even in cut scenes there are just a few things the NPC does while he talks, after a while one recognizes how repetitive they are (and from a movie geek perspective the cut scenes are done in a way that no creditable director would put a dialogue scene, maybe except for George Lucas in the prequels, where one can feel that the actors do not interact in any way with their surroundings).

Even though I have already answered in this thread once (in response to another post), here is what I think is the most important feature that SWTOR is truly missing: It misses to be a living breathing world. NPCs are too static (except for some patrols most mobs just wait on one spot to get slaughtered), and this is not just with opponents the case, most cantinas don't feel anything like a cantina should be (I would say the only one that has some flavour is the one on Hutta, which most Republic players never gonna see). Even in cut scenes there are just a few things the NPC does while he talks, after a while one recognizes how repetitive they are (and from a movie geek perspective the cut scenes are done in a way that no creditable director would put a dialogue scene, maybe except for George Lucas in the prequels, where one can feel that the actors do not interact in any way with their surroundings).

agree 100%

you might want to write a thread in the suggestions box or add to this one:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=369225

server transfer

That is probably the most urgent request..

Sometimes I´d like to clone my character and do missions with my clone or multiple companions, since in the evening there are about 6-8 people on my planet. :( "Massive"... ha.

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst

wow, people don't like mentioning World of Warcraft here. is it because you folks are afraid that first-time mmo players might discover it and abandon this game altogether for it?

for what reason? WoW has absolutely nothing thats better then SWTOR. People who still play WoW are just stuck there, in their own frustration with their guilds, damned to wait for a new awesome world destroying dragon or demon to kill in a raid instance, wiping for months and getting depressed. i played wow for around 6 years and can honestly say - WoW got replaced by a better and newer version, SWTOR.

More character slots is number one. I forsee myself "finishing" the game in the near the future if we don't either get more slots, or the ability to drag our legacy around to other servers. If not the name, than at least the level.

(The ability to make cosmetic changes to existing characters is number two.)

Edited by grania

Playable Jawa species for Force-sensitive classes. Though they'd need a bit of a re-design, the ones currently in game look a bit too cartoony, like something out of The Clone Wars, what with their rubber robes and oddly shining eyes. Why they're not closer to what we see in the forum avatar pics is beyond me :confused: