1mill will happen one day. 997k for now juggernaut

crazyambo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The #1 player on the team also never died, but that could be because of the 4 healers they had. Typical Voidstar coinflip draw. This is likely the only circumstance you'll really be able to pass 1mil with. Would've been easier if you had a competent healer that could keep you alive. Not sure how you guys died so many more times than the other team considering they were half heals.

Impressive? sorta, can't really decide. Nothing really that special here IMO.

OP just wondering what was your highest crit....

random 7k on a undergeared player

6400 on a full battlemaster bis mods/enhancements sorcerer

Average on plate, 5400s, average on medium 5600-5800

sorc though, they just take it, take it hard.

Edited by crazyambo

OMG!!!! Quick... start the nerf Jugg/Guard threads! Enough with the Sin/Shadow witch hunt! NERF THOSE JUGGS!

Kidding.. that is impressive though. I would have hated to be on the other team.

I would have been laughing at 7 other people.

997063 damage / 32 kills = 31159 damage per individual killed... So if he even did one damage to someone, he would get credit for the kill.

Opposing team had 979906 healing.

His team had 1194304 total damage (not including his).

42 deaths for opposing team.

Doesn't take a mathematician to realize this is a doctored photo.

its not doctored, but it is not hard to get obscenely high damage numbers when the other team has a high amount of healing.

So the Republic had a total of 1,079,906 in heals. Assuming the average player had 17,000 (which may be high) to start with that adds another 136,000 points of damage to the total for a grand total of 1,215,906 total possible points of damage.

178 deaths.

2,191,397 total points of damage.

An average of 12,311.21 points of damage per death.

Makes me wonder how they actually calculate the damage some one actually does and at what point someone gets credit for a death?

I can't even begin to imagine how this guys did this. One can only assume the Republic players must have stood in a tight group and let themselves get pounded on.

Doing this damage as nothing to do with being any good at your class.

- You need support

- You need an idiotic team of opponents who clump together.

Done.

And more damage than this has been done many times, it's absolutely skilless and anyone who plays the class knows it.

- You need support

Done.

And more damage than this has been done many times, it's absolutely skilless and anyone who plays the class knows it.

If this game was determined in skill, I would have another 6 rank 1 titles

lol.

- You need support

Done.

Wow. quit being such a hater and give the man some credit. Sure, it's not some MLG caliber gaming feat, but 997k would be good if you were playing bots.

OMG!!!! Quick... start the nerf Jugg/Guard threads! Enough with the Sin/Shadow witch hunt! NERF THOSE JUGGS!

Kidding.. that is impressive though. I would have hated to be on the other team.

Are you kidding me. This is exactly the post that starts the nerf process. If only you kept your accomplishment to your self, but that is what gets every class in trouble.

Rise in Jugg pop, and then nerfed to the floor. Enjoy your ride, and special thanks from some my class that has been getting too much attention since patch 1.2 was released.

Wow. quit being such a hater and give the man some credit. Sure, it's not some MLG caliber gaming feat, but 997k would be good if you were playing bots.

I play the same class, it's not. Literally keeping singularity up and sweeping is not rocket science, and repeated uses of it are based on exactly what I said they are.

The jugg needs some single target DPSers to capitalize on his pressure and actually finish off the targets.

But then I guess that would lead to downtime waiting for the wiped enemy to return (no 1mil).

Edited by Campaigner

• 3 weeks later...