1mill will happen one day. 997k for now juggernaut

crazyambo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!! Quick... start the nerf Jugg/Guard threads! Enough with the Sin/Shadow witch hunt! NERF THOSE JUGGS!

Kidding.. that is impressive though. I would have hated to be on the other team.

why I got a kill maybe once every 5 slams, kids had 4 healers+ 2 more that werent even in there group

redicioulus

why I got a kill maybe once every 5 slams, kids had 4 healers+ 2 more that werent even in there group

redicioulus

I never see that many heals on imp side usually. I was actually looking at the kills and surprised it was so low considering the damage.

GL man better hit 1 mil before 1.2 rolls in..

on a side note... Where I come from we call doing number 2, taking a smash,

makes this thread 10x more amusing.

Wish it was called smash on the Guardian side.. much more betteror..

Dude 1) did you see me wind up and take a smash on all those guys...

Dude 2) o yea they'll never be the same

Dude 3) did you set that up before the match?

Dude 1) R u crazy no one wants to take one of my smashes to the face!

Edited by VoidJustice

997063 damage / 32 kills = 31159 damage per individual killed... So if he even did one damage to someone, he would get credit for the kill.

Opposing team had 979906 healing.

His team had 1194304 total damage (not including his).

42 deaths for opposing team.

Doesn't take a mathematician to realize this is a doctored photo.

Why would anyone call for a nerf? Rage juggs are already getting nerfed in 1.2, hard.

It's pics like these that the nerf herders use to make all their claims about why X class is OP. I wouldn't be surprised if Juggs do get flak from the pic. I wouldn't really agree with them, but that is how things all start... people posting damage pics like this and then others focusing purely on the damage he did and not the healing be the other team.

Which is the pic is like 100-300k per healer and there was 4 healers. The top commando and sage healed for 573k combined.

997063 damage / 32 kills = 31159 damage per individual killed... So if he even did one damage to someone, he would get credit for the kill.

Doesn't take a english teacher to read there were people outside the enemy group not accounted for healing

If I cared enough to doctor this photo I would have added more kills, more overall everything but believe me my care is not that high.

Edited by crazyambo

Doesn't take a english teacher to read there were people outside the enemy group not accounted for healing

If I cared enough to doctor this photo I would have added more kills, more overall everything but believe me my care is not that high.

Actually if you look at the picture... there are 8 republic on the other team... Not tryign to disprove you just pointing that out.

It doesn't take genius to realize U MAD bro

Congrats on doing high damage with lolderpsmash on Voidstar and you weren't able to cap a single door. That's raw talent.

Considering the other team had so much healing to stay alive, this isn't really an odd thing to happen by any means.

Congrats on posting a derp post tho, cheers.

Congrats on doing high damage with lolderpsmash on Voidstar and you weren't able to cap a single door. That's raw talent.

Because the other team had 4 healers and 2 shadow tanks with self healing. If that team didn't have the heals then the damage wouldn't have been so high because they would have been dead. Which is why even with the damage the empire side failed because look how many times they died because of the lack of healers.

Exactly what i was saying earlier. You never see Imps with the heals that repub throws out.