In the Halls of Elysium *BUG* Help please!!!

Hiro_Vitality

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same issue here, raised a ticket for it.

By any chance, did you guys who couldn't find it choose the dark side option after killing the Jedi in the previous part (denying to investigate the disappearance of the Sith Bodyguard)?

Just wondering what's the link from some people finding it to some people not finding it.

I chose the dark side and couldn't find. I did find it, with the cords in this thread. You have to look at the entire map for the cords to be straight, not just the zone.

It's just north of that outpost, ghrent. A bit to the east of Ghrent you can pass the river, contunue west untill you can go up the mountain (east again) and it's there.

It's at 719-324. those are the coordinates, Its in the glarus valley. Take the path there. Kill the one who posted the whrong coordinates , it took we 2 hours to find it, and yeah...

Well good luck above there.

Just for clarificatio, sat just inside the green barrier with mouse over me I get:

Cursor: -716, -348

Player: -706, 192

So yeah buggy map but thats where it is.

It's just north of that outpost, ghrent. A bit to the east of Ghrent you can pass the river, contunue west untill you can go up the mountain (east again) and it's there.:

That is correct and it takes you to -719,191. That is the coordinates for the entrance.