This game is too easy, therefore nothing is rewarding.

downface

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a level 50 knight, 43 sage, 37 commando and enough others to have a full suite of 400 crafters. I think I have a sense of what is going on here.

And on those..you solo 2+ man and 4 man heroics all the time? And if you do...then try them without a companion..:p.

I'm assuming your knight is full rakata, you have slotted orange gear with the 58 item mods, and you have the nightmare titles then? Oh he must also be fulling decked out in BM with the mod slots corrected with 58 item mods as well.

If this is the case then it may be too easy for you. I'd recommend playing lineage 2 or something.

I have a level 50 knight, 43 sage, 37 commando and enough others to have a full suite of 400 crafters. I think I have a sense of what is going on here.

There is half of your problem boss. IMHO, those classes kick enough butt to make things easy.

Try Smuggler? It is not hard by any means, but is more of a challenge than Knight and Commando. Just a suggestion.

Title says it all. Other games actually require skill and planning. This game is boring me to death.

Then move on to a new game. It's not rocket science to figure out, and it's ok to go play other games. :rolleyes:

I'm assuming your knight is full rakata, you have slotted orange gear with the 58 item mods, and you have the nightmare titles then? Oh he must also be fulling decked out in BM with the mod slots corrected with 58 item mods as well.

If this is the case then it may be too easy for you. I'd recommend playing lineage 2 or something.

Uh, nope. I got bored playing the knight about 4 hours after I hit level 50. Repeating the same quests over and over, just on different planets is not much fun. PVP is not fun in a game like this, it is not a PVP game. Crafting is stupid after you spend a week making a set of 33-40 armor and realize that its going to cost millions of credits in mats to make the next set. This game is just a grind fest with no real challenges. Nothing that makes you think, at all. The only thing that stops people from beating the OPs are the enrage timers... no skill, just go grind out more gear until you can beat the timer. F'n lame.

Uh, nope. I got bored playing the knight about 4 hours after I hit level 50. Repeating the same quests over and over, just on different planets is not much fun. PVP is not fun in a game like this, it is not a PVP game. Crafting is stupid after you spend a week making a set of 33-40 armor and realize that its going to cost millions of credits in mats to make the next set. This game is just a grind fest with no real challenges. Nothing that makes you think, at all. The only thing that stops people from beating the OPs are the enrage timers... no skill, just go grind out more gear until you can beat the timer. F'n lame.

Why you still here? goodbye

Welcome to MMOs.

You are not the only one complaining about boredom after hitting 50.

Try to find something ingame that is challenging or that matches your demands.

If you cant find any of that I know some other not-MMO games that will keep you playing a lot.

You mean: Welcome to today's MMO. People used to craft games with intelligence and passion.

However you slice it. You are playing an MMO. All of your problems go with the territory. I won't troll you and tell you that you should move on if you don't like it. But it does sound like you could use a change of scenery. Do you have a console? I can recommend some good games.

You have a sense of what is going on for you, NOT for everyone.

Thanks for your input, but it does not alter my enjoyment of the game. ;)

Sounds like you need another game. So go find one instead of whining here. :)

Edited by Andryah

So you're all just a bunch of sheep? Can't someone even tell me I'm wrong? LOL

Seems like you're just trying to pick a fight. :(

It's your opinion...you are finding it too easy. You're bored. Options are:

1. Find something within that game that doesn't bore you or

2. Find another game.

I don't think if someone said: "Hey, Downface, you're wrong", that you'd agree. Bet you would just argue with 'em.

Seriously, if you're bored, do something else.

However you slice it. You are playing an MMO. All of your problems go with the territory. I won't troll you and tell you that you should move on if you don't like it. But it does sound like you could use a change of scenery. Do you have a console? I can recommend some good games.

How is that trolling? If a person is bored of a game and not having fun, it's pretty much the logical and common sense thing to do. No, this thread was created to get some attention for the OP.

Edited by Qoojo

Title says it all. Other games actually require skill and planning.

Wrong. The hard modes are excellent. The story is engaging, and the mechanics are quite challenging. I've done most of the hard modes more than 10 times, and I still enjoy them. If you don't get everything just right, you're dead. That's one thing they didn't screw up. (Not saying the game is perfect by any means; they obviously have a lot to work on.)

So you're all just a bunch of sheep? Can't someone even tell me I'm wrong? LOL

NO, nobody is going to tell you you're wrong. Some people are still enjoying the game. In fact the majority of people are, it's only the vocal minority that are having problems/bored etc.

It doesn't change the fact that you're bored so why exactly are you sill playing?

As someone else said in another thread, there seems to be a bunch of people that hate the game and are bored yet are still willing to pay £9 a month so they can moan.

Just move on.