Frozen in place during Huttball anyone???

SwordofSodan

Has anyone experienced being frozen in place for a long period of time during Huttball? This has happened to me twice now in Huttball and I'm starting to wonder if it's a possible hack. I play on Harbinger server btw. Edited by SwordofSodan

Has anyone experienced being frozen in place for a long period of time during Huttball? This has happened to me twice now in Huttball and I'm starting to wonder if it's a possible hack. I play on Harbinger server btw.

Happened to me earlier today its not a hack just the game engine failing or something

Has anyone experienced being frozen in place for a long period of time during Huttball? This has happened to me twice now in Huttball and I'm starting to wonder if it's a possible hack. I play on Harbinger server btw.

This is one of many things that has unexplainedly been happening to me.

The hutball match this happened in had MANY such unexplainable things occur in it.

Including a character getting focus fired by 5 to 7 of us alone and not losing any hp,

while everyone could obviously move etc... (not a disconnect)

Oddly these things occured only to our side of the match.

Edited by VoidJustice

I sometimes get the flat on my back with my arms flailing about and stuck there forever bug in all the warzones.

I think it's a bug though because other people have reported it.

The Ventrilo server that we use on my server has both sides on it and both sides pretty much report the same. Probably a bug.

It has happened to me several times of late. /stuck didn't help either and unless someone came by and killed me i couldn't don anything.

I wish they would allow quicktravel or add another clicky button to shoot you back to the spawn point in pvp to get around this situation.

I remember seeing something in the 1.2 notes about a fix for this. Sometimes you get rooted after a stun, I don't mean by another player, I mean your character is unable to move after a stun wears off. It is a bug and is supposedly fixed in 1.2.

Hmm this happened to me today, but on the test server. A Sith Warrior used his ability to make you flail on the ground (stupid animation if you ask me) and I was stuck there for 15 seconds as he killed me... No other people around no other CC's just him and me...

Hmm this happened to me today, but on the test server. A Sith Warrior used his ability to make you flail on the ground (stupid animation if you ask me) and I was stuck there for 15 seconds as he killed me... No other people around no other CC's just him and me...

I had basically the same thing happen, but it was an operative. I engaged him, he cloaked, then uncloaked behind me, stunned me, got his abilities off, cloaked again, knocked me down, stunned me, killed me. I was locked out of my abilities for 15-20 seconds before I died (I had full health when this begun). Do classes really have the ability to stun you for that long and do 17K damage to you, was I unlucky, was it a hack? I don't know, but that was the first time that ever happened. I've taken big openers from Ops before, but not 2 rounds and being stunned (not just rooted) for just over 15 seconds (based on a cooldown that reset during the fight).

Edited by BocaProwler

I remember seeing something in the 1.2 notes about a fix for this. Sometimes you get rooted after a stun, I don't mean by another player, I mean your character is unable to move after a stun wears off. It is a bug and is supposedly fixed in 1.2.
I don't know--both times that I was frozen I could run on the spot and turn in all directions but just couldn't go anywhere.

I don't know--both times that I was frozen I could run on the spot and turn in all directions but just couldn't go anywhere.

That is a bug, I have experienced this in voidstar, god stunned in the hallway, didnt die, and had to stand there stunned for the next 4 minutes till the round ended. /stuck did not work either, that is what they are fixing.

I had basically the same thing happen, but it was an operative. I engaged him, he cloaked, then uncloaked behind me, stunned me, got his abilities off, cloaked again, knocked me down, stunned me, killed me. I was locked out of my abilities for 15-20 seconds before I died (I had full health when this begun). Do classes really have the ability to stun you for that long and do 17K damage to you, was I unlucky, was it a hack? I don't know, but that was the first time that ever happened. I've taken big openers from Ops before, but not 2 rounds and being stunned (not just rooted) for just over 15 seconds (based on a cooldown that reset during the fight).

That just triggered a memory. lol Last night I was doing a WZ on the live servers and I saw someone say "What class has a stun that does 17k damage? Seriously?" So yeah this is everywhere now... Something has to be done.

I'm on Warriors of the Shadow.

• 1 year later...

I have this happen when either I first enter a war-zone mostly on the pad in Nova Coast or when I run upto the middle turret in Civil War. I'll be stuck there for 30 seconds or until killed which ever comes first. This problem has persisted for weeks, and I contributed it to my computer having issues. The only time I ever experience it in the world like Makeb for example is if graphics haven't updated the concret blocks im running into, but till they finish loading I can't move again as if I clipped something and got stuck.