Any freakishly high legacy levels?

gtriplet

If you have, or have heard of any players with freakishly high legacy levels, please post here. Would be interesting to see what the 1% is.

Me: Shadow Hand server, Stormfire legacy name. Level 43.3

Level 50 Gunslinger in full Rakata

Level 50 Sage in half Rakata/half Columni

Level 50 Commando in full Columni

Level 41 Vanguard

Level 41 Sentinel

Level 40 Shadow

Level 40 Guardian

Level 25 Juggernaught (just to shop on Imp side)

I started on day 2 of server access, was one of the first several dozen to 50 on my server (Republic side) and have played a good 8-ish+ hours pretty much every day since. I figure there's goodballs out there even more insane than me. :p

To answer your question I am 48 right now

However and no offense but it doesnt really matter above 35. Pretty much everything they mentioned the max is 35. All the charatcer unlocks at 8 and 10, pretty dumb considering I cannot imagine anyone who played more then 20 days isnt 10

They should have put in something at 40, 45, and 50

I mean its not like the are game breaking or anything

Kind of blah if you asked me, but I wasn't expecting anything so whatever

To answer your question I am 48 right now

However and no offense but it doesnt really matter above 35. Pretty much everything they mentioned the max is 35. All the charatcer unlocks at 8 and 10, pretty dumb considering I cannot imagine anyone who played more then 20 days isnt 10

They should have put in something at 40, 45, and 50

I mean its not like the are game breaking or anything

Kind of blah if you asked me, but I wasn't expecting anything so whatever

I agree with much of what you say here. Having filled my account's limit of 8 slots on this server, I'm not likely to delete and re-roll just to do it all over with a different race. The BEST thing that they could have done IMO, being that ultra-high legacy levels are only achieved at this point by developing alts, is to have new character slot unlocks at say 35 and 50. I would roll a pureblood Sith Jedi Knight if I didn't have to kill off one of my existing characters to do so.

Getting upgrades like a mailbox on the ships I like, but they should be free at the appropriate legacy level. Unlocking AND buying is just a credit sink, which points to poor economy planning.

Level 40, 45, and 50 ought to be major achieves, with at minimum titles, unique orange-moddable legacy clothing, new hair/face/skin options (and the ability to "makeover" legacy toons with them) and things like that. Level 50 should have a sleek new starship and/or car to show off. So much that could have been done relatively simply.

As you said, lots of legacy stuff this patch, somewhat underwhelming when examined