So, about this PvP thing...

Arbeiten

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q288/Mkgdy/SWTOR/Screenshot_2012-03-19_00_38_47_436200.jpg

Face. Rollololololololed. This is why PvP is dieing, and we need true rated WZs with cross-server queues. Getting matched up against a full team of decked out BM's is getting kind of old. As much as I'm against it, I really think the only way to alleviate this kind of matchup is pairing up rated matched cross-realm.

My reasoning? I know pretty much everyone on my server. During peak hours we're lucky to hit "Standard" population. Of the PvPers, there's maybe only 2 games going at any given time, meaning regardless of how out-rated us Reps will be, we're still going to get matched up against high rated Imperials.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure this is how it's going to play out. At least on the lower pop servers.

//can I have my free xfer yet?//

It makes sense to me, i'll miss the community feel, but some people like to pvp for casual fun rather than competition. Atleast this way new 50s can pvp in unrated warzones without facing a BM premade.

Thank you. This is exactly what I mean.

And to put my server into perspective, I've played about 60 matches this week, and am 2/9 on my weekly win. The PvP community on my server is so small, we get paired up with one of three groups of BMs, while I have yet to see a single Rep in BM gear. All I'm trying to get across is how broken pvp is for low pop servers. Advocating for the unwelcome introduction of cross-server PvP, or at the very least, server merges.

He's mad that he gets matched against better players and loses. Because, ya know, everyone is supposed to get a WIN regardless of skill or ability.

I'd be mad if my team couldn't even kill 10 players. OP gets put with a bunch of terribads, rightfully points out that if there isn't x-realm Rated WZ's this is simply going to happen every other game most like.

I feel for the OP, daytime PvP on Tomb of Freedon Nadd Imperial side (leveling bracket anyway, yet to hit 50 here yet) is just plain abysmal, some (seem to be most) people are just plain clueless and should just never step foot in PvP until they read up how to play their classes/specs and learn how to compete in objective-based games.

There's equal bad play on both sides, considering at Night all the Reps seem to just go into sleep mode and act dead, but so many people are going to have farming matches when most of the people I've seen get into the 50 bracket.

Edited by ilovethepink

To the op... I have a screenshot that is almost the exact same as the one you posted with one difference. Republic had 30+ kills and the Imps had 0-4. We also had all tanks and 1 dps where they had 3 healers, it happens to everyone take your lumps and move on.

You aren't going to win every battle especially when the odds are severely stacked against you.

The trouble is, the strong get stronger and the weak die trying.

Fresh 50's can not do a thing against full BM premades. The story is similar on the Shadow Runner, from the early lead on Ilum where imps would dominate it's carrying on throughout the game it seems.

More and more Imp BM's, just dominate the rep's in worse gear.

The trouble is, the strong get stronger and the weak die trying.

Fresh 50's can not do a thing against full BM premades. The story is similar on the Shadow Runner, from the early lead on Ilum where imps would dominate it's carrying on throughout the game it seems.

More and more Imp BM's, just dominate the rep's in worse gear.

Good thing they are making BM purchasable with wz comms and removing the valor req in 1.2 huh? lol moot point you just need to wait for the patch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.