Vid: the most brutal sentinel

muradi

Turned it on, listened to the awful choice in music, watched you repeatedly use your heal debuff as it repeatedly gets cleansed, closed the video and know you're an idiot fighting even worse idiots.

People need to understand that when you make a video, you need to consider EVERYTHING when making it. You don't see film directors throwing in random music just because they like it, that's not how it works at all. When you're directing your next movie, think about that a bit.

Turned it on, listened to the awful choice in music, watched you repeatedly use your heal debuff as it repeatedly gets cleansed, closed the video and know you're an idiot fighting even worse idiots.

People need to understand that when you make a video, you need to consider EVERYTHING when making it. You don't see film directors throwing in random music just because they like it, that's not how it works at all. When you're directing your next movie, think about that a bit.

Awful choice in music? Who are you to decide what people think of as good music? I loved the opening music selection.

The BH he was fighting had a Sorc behind him tossing out heals. Keeping multiple debuffs on the BH, including the healing debuff, not only made it extremely difficult to dispell his DOT's, but helped negate some of the healing that the Sorc could have been doing.

I think you need to grow up and stop hating. All that hate must make your company insufferable. I'd probably regret ever meeting you IRL.

What's really awesome is the real deal community members making positive comments, and the trolls with the haters being what they are.

Angelfeeties is the guy that made me try a sent, he was the only toon that ever beat me in a duel on my focus guardian.

EasymodeX is the first guy I ask for advice, and pretty much the person that taught me how to play. I've only played the sent for a short time.

Edited by muradi

I like this video, I dont see a huge problem about the music. The guitar work is actually impressive. Anyway, For someone that is also into PvP and doesnt have a Marauder, I wouldnt mind seeing these videos slowed down to show the actions and reactions. Most of the video is sped up and all you can really see is health bars going down.

Cleansing the heal debuff means Rupture or Deadly Saber was missed by the cleanse.

What now.

You do understand that the sorc purges TWO abilities right? And that Purge is on a FOUR second CD. That mean's your dots are going away REGARDLESS of what you do to cover them up. You're wasting valuable GCDs on something that does abo****ely nothing. Beyond that, every time they purge the target gets healed PER removed debuff. Congratulations, you just wasted your own GCDs and helped heal the target in the process.

What now?

You do understand that the sorc purges TWO abilities right? And that Purge is on a FOUR second CD. That mean's your dots are going away REGARDLESS of what you do to cover them up. You're wasting valuable GCDs on something that does abo****ely nothing. Beyond that, every time they purge the target gets healed PER removed debuff. Congratulations, you just wasted your own GCDs and helped heal the target in the process.

You do understand that:

- Rupture

- Deadly Saber

- Deadly Throw

- ?? Crippling Slash

- (FC root?)

Are all removable debuffs right?

And that removing the -20% heal debuff with a healer spamming heals means that they didn't remove the Deadly Saber or Rupture right?

And that if the Sorc doesn't remove the -20% heal debuff, then all the Sorc's heals are reduced by 20/(70+10) = 25% right?

Your "wasted GCD", that is mostly just a slightly poorer version of Vicious Slash, will negate 900-3000 heal, depending on which DOT the healer missed and when exactly the DOT would have been cleansed. With an additional highly probable 400-800 heal nullified from the debuff itself.

Dunno about you, but 800 on DT + 1300-3800 in negated healing seems pretty good for 3 rage. That's like an Annihilate for 3 rage.

Math is h4rd.

Good video even tho i muted the music.

Nice to see how bad imperial pugs are on our server =p.

Was hoping to see myself in the video, however I rarely see any republic sentinels anymore.

Tho the best part of the whole video was beating Juke in a duel. In a wz setting he is impossible to 1v1 because of how long it takes to get him low. Usually end up getting zerged or focused by his teammates once im on him =(.

edit: Our republic population needs less geared consulars please. Tired of 3+ shadows and the rest sages =((

Auden

Marauder

Blood Pact

Edited by Audenlol

^

Math owns trolls

Purge is expensive, 30 mana, their pool is 100 mana. Have them purge all day.

I was half heal/half dps in that vid, weird watching yourself in a video, don't think I've ever been so prominently focused.

As for purge, it has to be specced to cure physical which is half way up our tree. If spec'd the force cost is reduced to 15 and it also heals equal to our healing bonus (500-600) on a geared sorc. The Force pool for sorcs is 500-600 (depending on talent points). That said, if I am forced to use 1/3 of my GCD's on purge it doesn't give me a lot of time to do much else. As a healer should always have a hot ticking you are always getting value out of the heal debuff.

I would love to face these other people who don't debuff, would make my life a lot easier!

What now?

Please quit while you're behind.

You do understand that:

- Rupture

- Deadly Saber

- Deadly Throw

- ?? Crippling Slash

- (FC root?)

Are all removable debuffs right?

And that removing the -20% heal debuff with a healer spamming heals means that they didn't remove the Deadly Saber or Rupture right?

And that if the Sorc doesn't remove the -20% heal debuff, then all the Sorc's heals are reduced by 20/(70+10) = 25% right?

Your "wasted GCD", that is mostly just a slightly poorer version of Vicious Slash, will negate 900-3000 heal, depending on which DOT the healer missed and when exactly the DOT would have been cleansed. With an additional highly probable 400-800 heal nullified from the debuff itself.

Dunno about you, but 800 on DT + 1300-3800 in negated healing seems pretty good for 3 rage. That's like an Annihilate for 3 rage.

Math is h4rd.

Oops.. too late.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.