Patch 1.2, making healer tank WZs even more overpowered

GeoLager

That's bullplop.

The nerf bat barely grazed sorcs and sages, despite all their crying.

Even with the buffs to operative/scoundrel heals, sorcs and sages are still hands down better.

They just stopping a stupid hybrid build that wasn't particularly the best build to begin with.

You haven't seen a good scoundrel healing then. Even now they're better in pvp than a sorc/sage when played right.

Sorc/Sage Healers got hit in the face by the nerf bat swinging at 200 mph. It doesn't appear to be that bad to non-sorc healers, but if you are one you'd know just how bad of a nerf it is.

Our burst healing is history. Marauders get a buff. Juggs get a buff... These are the two classes that generally destroy healers. Sorc healers are pretty much completely f**ked come 1.2 and I've already shelved mine because of it.

The only reason Sorcs are better than Operatives pre 1.2 is because of their utility, but with these healing nerfs, operatives will become the best pvp healers in the game

Edited by Akumati

Also, sage healers are getting significantly nerfed. We will have less total healing output and less ability to regen mana.

Sage/Sorc healers are killed easily with properly timed interupts.

Nothing is stopping Merc/Mando healers from living forever.

Patch 1.2's balance changes are stupid.

Right now healers and tanks already dominate warzones.

Now, they nerf a couple classes that actually kept healers in check (read: ops/scoundrels and a couple other dps specs)

Patch 1.2 is a big middle finger to anyone that isn't a tank or healer.

Yeah , maras are so weak.

Cant imagine how they manage it :rolleyes:

It is bullplop.

Sorcs are crying about taking a small tick of health or using a bug to up their healing in rare situations......and how thats the nerf that destroys the class.

Sorcs/sages right now are completely deluded mean while whole dps specs are getting the nerfbat thrown at them.

I thought they were crying because their big heal will now always take twice as long to cast as it does currently, which is a huge nerf to their burst healing potential as well as their overall healing throughput.

My bad.

Edited by Varicite

• 3 weeks later...
That's bullplop.

The nerf bat barely grazed sorcs and sages, despite all their crying.

Even with the buffs to operative/scoundrel heals, sorcs and sages are still hands down better.

They just stopping a stupid hybrid build that wasn't particularly the best build to begin with.

wrong. theyre taking an exploit out of the game where you could activate two heals within a certain amount of time. right now i can get a setup + deliverance + deliverance off in 1.3 seconds each for over 8,000 in healing. its easier to tank yourself with this when you are marked in PVP. but its still not a walk in the park since you have light armor and are going up against dudes who do 3,000-5,000 on hits, plus interrupts, etc... i have no tears for any class. go play a healer and find out how much you get focused against good guilds/players - and rarely how much your team watches your back.

the best thing to stop that is the sentinel who has about 90 ways to interrupt the heals on certain hits.

i really dont care what gets nerfed. every class - for the most part - has an exploit that people use (spam rockets, spam lightning, etc, etc)

Edited by hlavinkaXVX