Vibroswords

obi-joachim

Hello there! I just wonder if adding more endgame Vibroswords would be lorebreaking in the way that it would replace lightsabers? Im asking this because i would like more variation of weapons in the future then everybody running around with the same looking lightsaber.

Anyhow if not, do you think endgame Vibroswords would be something Bioware would add in the future?

Vibro-Swords have "outruled" by Lucas. Saying there is no such thing as Cortosis.

Replaced by Darksabers they have been.

I thought he just replaced a vibrosword that the death watch leader dude was supposed to be fighting Obi-Wan with in a TCW episode with the darksaber, saying that it would confuse the kiddies if a lightsaber was shown being blocked by a vibro sword. Kind of how he had Anikian Solo killed off because he was afraid people would confuse him with Annie Skywalker.

So yeah, Apparently Lucas doesn’t think too highly of the intelligence of his audience.

I thought he just replaced a vibrosword that the death watch leader dude was supposed to be fighting Obi-Wan with in a TCW episode with the darksaber, saying that it would confuse the kiddies if a lightsaber was shown being blocked by a vibro sword. Kind of how he had Anikian Solo killed off because he was afraid people would confuse him with Annie Skywalker.

So yeah, Apparently Lucas doesn’t think too highly of the intelligence of his audience.

Well apparently Anakin Solo was killed off because he was slated to fall to the Darkside. And having two Sith Lords named Anakin would have been a bit confusing.

Well apparently Anakin Solo was killed off because he was slated to fall to the Darkside. And having two Sith Lords named Anakin would have been a bit confusing.

Guy 1: "Hey you know, Anakin fell to the darkside?"

Guy 2: "Which Anakin?"

Guy 1: "Wait, theres more then 1?"

Guy 2: "Ya theres Anakin Skywalker, and Anakin Solo and both fell to the darkside."

Guy 1: "......."

Guy 1: "Hey you know, Anakin fell to the darkside?"

Guy 2: "Which Anakin?"

Guy 1: "Wait, theres more then 1?"

Guy 2: "Ya theres Anakin Skywalker, and Anakin Solo and both fell to the darkside."

Guy 1: "......."

Addendum: Would have been confusing to complete idiots (a lot of people).