Ding 400 slicing...

Dranearian

Actually, lots of gathering skills give you shortcuts and other benefits in flashpoints. Off the top of my head:

- in Hammer Station there's a couple of shortcuts with scavenging and slicing

- in Athiss there's a couple of shortcuts with archeology

- in Athiss there's a bunch of temporary pets with scavenging and bioanalysis

Those are only the ones I did during the beta.

Edit: Whoops, forgot to mention the ones I saw are all republic side, but I assume imperial flashpoints have similar things.

Edited by Raelys

if i have cybertech should I take slicing or underworld trading? And which crew skill(s) do you need to build vehicles?

Don't have any skill.

What I plan on doing is picking pure money maker skills. Mainly Gathering skills and Slicing.

The reason being is that it will take awhile for people to start selling stuff, in enough volume, that people will actually purchase it.

The vehicle question is harder to answer :$

Slicing question for the experts.

Which is better to choose:

A rich/bountiful level 2 yield or a moderate level 3 yield?

I've been going with the higher level options, but I'm wondering if maybe the other option is better.

Leveling slicing = Best option.

A moderate level 3 can be larger than a rich level 2 by quite a bit.

Unless there are different trainers, the mount schems and many others are not trainable. I am assuming they are all dropped schems.

I am 300 cybertech, with salv and underworld trading. I also have over 300k banked. Its really not hard to make credits with or without slicing.

Unless there are different trainers, the mount schems and many others are not trainable. I am assuming they are all dropped schems.

I am 300 cybertech, with salv and underworld trading. I also have over 300k banked. Its really not hard to make credits with or without slicing.

Care to share how?

Just logged out for the night Level 37. Ive had 400 slicing since about noon yesterday, it does make you a lot of money but by no means is it the only way to make it. Just do all the quests and sell everything you dont wear, and dont buy gear use your commendations to get upgrades for slots not filled with quest stuff. Ive got just under 700k right now with my level 25 mount. If you want to make money dont level a mission skill and you will have money.

Actually, lots of gathering skills give you shortcuts and other benefits in flashpoints. Off the top of my head:

- in Hammer Station there's a couple of shortcuts with scavenging and slicing

- in Athiss there's a couple of shortcuts with archeology

- in Athiss there's a bunch of temporary pets with scavenging and bioanalysis

Those are only the ones I did during the beta.

Edit: Whoops, forgot to mention the ones I saw are all republic side, but I assume imperial flashpoints have similar things.

you forgot the bonus boss if your party has a bioanalyst in it =)