Stop ************ Sorcs.

Viscerus

just respec madness. and get over the fact that ALL classes run out of resource

Madness could probably run out of force in the first 10% of a boss fight. After that their DPS drops to craptastic. How is this a viable DPS buidl, for PvE or PvP? It's true other classes run out of resource, but no where near as quick from what I've seen.

I'm not asking to be able to spam all of our abilities indefinitely as lightning spec can... just for something is actually viable in a long fight, otherwise there's literally going to be no reason to have a sorc dps in your OP anymore. They're already unpopular in OPs now, prior to this nerf.

Fine? We no longer have any sustain with resplendence nerfed in PvP. PvE will work exactly the same except on fights with tons of aoe damage. Throw on no 1.5 deliverances - especially when they're nerfing it so conveyance can no longer be doubled up on which all the good healers did - it's a much larger nerf than you guys think. We'll now be able to get one deliverance in the period we used to get two... Before you take into account interrupts. We're looking at around minimum of 30% single target healing reduction in a full rotation - more if you're low on resources and need to NS. Again before interrupts. This is a crippling change to sorc healing - it's a good thing I've got 7 50s already. Legacy 46, sup.

you have 7 50s?! what the hell man do you play all day, jesus.

Fail. His interrupt is only a 6 second CD if he uses the right spec. For all you know he could be Rage or Carnage. Not agreeing with him, just saying that your post is stupid.

He said fail and L2P, so he's automatically right.

You have had an amazing class all along.

You ahve access to every single toolset in the game.

You can spec hybrid and Do 300k damage and 150k healing in one match.

You can sprint, pull allies, ranged stun, Aoe knockback (that roots if specced right).

I am a battlemaster Marauder and I can't kill a good sorc healer to save my life. I force charge to interrupt a heal. Then I disrupt a heal and my disrupt goes on 8 sec CD. Then maybe I can choke to end another heal. Then you cast one heal while all my **** is on CD and you are at full health.

Sorcs will be fine after the patch.

I don't know if you ahve ever played a Marauder, but the changes they are making are not as monumental as you might think.

It is a slight overall damage boost. Which marauders should ahve, because they can ONLY spec DPS. No points in healing or tanking for survivability.

Snipers and Marauders SHOULD DPS 5% higher than any other class. They don't.

Snipers dont get ANY hard stuns. Smash does dink damage if you are not specced rage, so they have pitiful aoe damage outside of that spec.

************ sorcs are getting old. You sound like a bunch of whiners.

You have had an amazing class all along. : emphasis on had.

You can spec hybrid and Do 300k damage and 150k healing in one match. : With 1.2 you cannot, there is no hybrid.

I am a battlemaster Marauder and I can't kill a good sorc healer to save my life. : This will change. Sorc healers are going to be out of force all the time, lifetapping for 15% hp.

Sorcs will be fine after the patch. : No Sir, they will be not.

I don't know if you ahve ever played a Marauder, but the changes they are making are not as monumental as you might think. : Marauders are in a good place already.

It is a slight overall damage boost. Which marauders should ahve, because they can ONLY spec DPS. No points in healing or tanking for survivability.

Snipers and Marauders SHOULD DPS 5% higher than any other class. They don't. : Why should one pure dps spec do more damage then annother pure dps spec?

Snipers dont get ANY hard stuns. Smash does dink damage if you are not specced rage, so they have pitiful aoe damage outside of that spec. : Sniper CC is awesome. They HAVE a stun in meele range. They have AoE CC. The Root is awesome and on a very low cooldown.

I would not agree on even one point with you, Sir. It seems to me, you did not read or cannot comprehend the 1.2 patchnotes.

Hello!

We are closing this thread. While we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage constructive discussion, and not ones which criticize the community.

Thank you!