Who would win a fight satele shan or darth malgus?

iloveicarly

He did? I seem to remember a trailer called "Hope" wherein Satele Shan shoved Darth Malgus into a mountainside on Alderaan and unleashed a Force Push that totally merged him with the mountain.

Well...to be fair...he defintiely had her on the defensive until the soldier intervened...but she was still holding her own.

People saying he kicked her a** twice just like to use hyperbole.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did? I seem to remember a trailer called "Hope" wherein Satele Shan shoved Darth Malgus into a mountainside on Alderaan and unleashed a Force Push that totally merged him with the mountain.

And he survived that and managed to kill two other Jedi immediately afterwards. If it had been Satele in Malgus's place, she would end up like this guy: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Simus

Well...to be fair...he defintiely had her on the defensive until the soldier intervened...but she was still holding her own.

People saying he kicked her a** twice just like to use hyperbole.

I'm not sure having her lightsaber destroyed and blocking a killing thrust with her hands with no real moves left could be considered holding her own.

She needed help both times she escaped Malgus. She's not a bad Jedi, nor even a bad fighter, Malgus was just a stone-cold BAMF.

• 1 year later...