Nothing Says Operative quite like...

Rizael

Flourescent orange outfit to aid us in our covert missions on Nar Shadaa, I congratulate the dev team in showing us that War Hero gear completely violates the ideology of a stealth fighter all together. Not only did the keep the hated Samurai helm that never went with the armor set, Now they have used colors that don't make sense... The armor set even looks less detailed and intricate than the Battlemaster gear, completely screwing over my classes Concealment spec into oblivion is one thing but messing with our gear too? YOU CROSSED THE LINE!

Agent/Sniper War Hero armor

Im a PvE'r and that PvE set looks god awful!!! *** is on our face?? Answer me that BiowEAr? *** is on our face? Please tell me!!! I'd really like to know what is stealth about those rainbow sets? Is this so that we wont play them at all after the nerf? Thank god you switch set bonuses and armoring cause Im throwing that set in the garbage and burning in a star >.>.

P.S. *** is on our face!?!?!

Well, if you leave the helmet invisible.... check Jedi-Knights... they have a suit a Bountyhunter would envy....

Seriously, all those sets are horrible, but i guess its planned, to use the costs for prying out the mods as another moneysink.. those armours are absolutely NOT Starwars...

And a Hazmat-Suit for an Operative.... no.

Edited by Kheldras

I wouldnt say their arent any good looking sets, the current Jedi Knight Raid gear looks pretty good imo, I also like the Operative Raid gear with helm hidden and hood up. I will most likely be putting the gear mods in my Rakata set I have currently.