Maras are op

iloveicarly

My sorc got creamed i was healing myself and he interuptted me *** and then he started to hit me and i used shock and keep smaming it,you can fix it by NERFING THE MARAS AND BUFFING THE SORC cd OR I WILL unsub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP, you will not be missed.

They are indeed quite the nonsense they take 10000 damage with that one cd and still do 10000 damage. However, it is something you must get over. Sorcs are just really squishy and they are already good seeing as they can heal themselves to full in under ten seconds. IF there are two healer sorcs, there is no stopping them unless you use strategy. If you plan to unsubscribe then leave we don't need any more people crying in this game to nerf every single thing, so just go play a different game like the new WoW expansion where you can go to Pandoria and have Pokemon battles with others while playing as a Panda. This game does not need any more discouragement when, same as WoW, they made hardcore changes and they made the WoW we know today.

You guys do realize things may change over time. It's not like we are gonna see changes next week, this is gonna be on the PTS for quite a while and you have guilds testing it now at level 50. So if there are any imbalances they will be addressed.

They probably went extream so they can tone it down bit by bit along side every class so they don't end up having one op class over another.

SO relax and let the test go. As a matter of fact come on to PTS and help us test it and voice yoru opinion instead of whining in the forums about something you haven't tried yet.

Nerf us ?. Go Nerf yourself.

So he interrupted you while you were healing yourself boo hoo.

Then I, went and tried to spam lighting and then died.

I'm going to guess your not properly pvp spec'd or geared for the game.

I, don't see marauder as a serious OP class.

You guys do realize things may change over time. It's not like we are gonna see changes next week, this is gonna be on the PTS for quite a while and you have guilds testing it now at level 50. So if there are any imbalances they will be addressed.

They probably went extream so they can tone it down bit by bit along side every class so they don't end up having one op class over another.

SO relax and let the test go. As a matter of fact come on to PTS and help us test it and voice yoru opinion instead of whining in the forums about something you haven't tried yet.

ok now this reminds me of when WoW BC came out I have hope now

Nerf us ?. Go Nerf yourself.

So he interrupted you while you were healing yourself boo hoo.

Then I, went and tried to spam lighting and then died.

I'm going to guess your not properly pvp spec'd or geared for the game.

I, don't see marauder as a serious OP class.

boohoo! welll my force lightning should at least dwindle his hp to 10% so my teamate can killl him but I got him down to 90% AND THAT IS FREAKING CRAZY.

Stupid troll post.

Mara interrupt is on an 8 second CD. I can't even kill a GOOD healer at all, because i use my interrupt and then he just heals himself to full on the next heal.

Sorcs already have hard stun, mezz, sprint, aoe knockback (that can be specced to root). By all means... buff sorcs.

This is one of the stupider posts in the long line of "nerf everyone" posts.

Or dont waste time on this BS and switch to GW2 for decent PvP. Quite easy.

It may be 8, Annihilation can spec it to 6, which is what like 99% of them play. The other 1% play rage.

So yeah if you see anyone in Aturu, you're blind, and/or lying.

For some reason most are rage on my server, personally I have always prefered annihilation.