Its time to shelve the sorc for good =(

Drack

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha seriously.... I guarantee I will still top dmg in most wz in balance, I can heal my self and others if needed, I am even more bad *** in hutball with my root now, I can shield my teamates if needed, I bring one of the best cc's in the game with instant force lift.

What do you want us to bring?

I am taking a good player over a good class all the time. Good players figure out how to use there class when everyone else qq's

Edited by Nuzell

haha seriously.... I guarantee I will still top dmg in most wz in balance, I can heal my self and others if needed, I am even more bad *** in hutball with my root now, I can shield my teamates if needed, I bring one of the best cc's in the game with instant force lift.

everything you point at is comparable/lesser than the utility from about every other class. Im guessing you are still pre50. Classes should be balanced around endgame, not bfore.

You sir could not be more wrong. Sorc is not OP. Level up a sorc and try it out. If you would review the facts first and then come back and change your statement, that would be great. I would go into a longer discussion about how sorcs needs theyre utility, and how they cant do dmg while using they're utility and all that, but I think your knowledge on the sorc class is too limited to actually grasp it entirely.

RIP Sorc. If you are that blind to the fact that 90% of the servers are Sorc..it must be for a reason. I cant wait for the axe to come down and chop the head off the abomination BW called SI.

haha seriously.... I guarantee I will still top dmg in most wz in balance,

No serious PvPer cares about that

I can heal my self and others if needed,

So can others, better than you

I am even more bad *** in hutball with my root now,

So can others and better tha you

I can shield my teamates if needed,

You could do that before

I bring one of the best cc's in the game with instant force lift.

Force lift sucks the most as it fills resolve to full for a measly 2s stun

Something actually....usefull...and that you do better than others?

I am taking a good player over a good class all the time. Good players figure out how to use there class when everyone else qq's

And then get stomped even by bad players on OP classes, not to mention good players on OP classes.

Unfortunately this game is changing to "bring class not player" rapidly.

Talk about missing the point...

K so you can shield. Except that has a lockout of at least 17 seconds. You can theoretically heal, although with only deliverance and benevolence, you're not really going to be able to seriously heal anything by yourself. You do have a single target breakable cc that fills resolve but it's on at least a 45 second timer and you can't have that if you're heal specced. All your dots can be cleansed. They're also relatively easy to heal through. You have far less burst than the mdps and the other rdps. You're squishier than the other rdps. You can pull, and that is pretty handy in huttball. But you're not always going to be playing huttball. You can put up decent numbers on a scoreboard.

So OP will only sub if he can roll with an broken overpowered FOTM? Nice.

He would be playing sentinel/marauder if he wanted that. What have you been living under rock past few months?

You play sentinel so maybe not rofl

Edited by GrandMike

You guys need to learn to play honestly... IMO full balance is actually a little op. And no im not trolling any of you. Just don't suck and you are cool. If you are not taking any sages because of this in rated, I hope I run into your teams cause we will roll you.

Thnx,

bye

You guys need to learn to play honestly... IMO full balance is actually a little op. And no im not trolling any of you. Just don't suck and you are cool. If you are not taking any sages because of this in rated, I hope I run into your teams cause we will roll you.

Thnx,

bye

Happy sitting on a bench!

Or sucking in rated!

Enjoy :D

Edited by GrandMike

everything you point at is comparable/lesser than the utility from about every other class. Im guessing you are still pre50. Classes should be balanced around endgame, not bfore.

And no man I am lvl 72 valor and I am better than you to put it bluntly. I just know how to utilize all my abilities and work around changes to my class. I have seen forums like this all the time in my mmo experience and all of it means absolutely nothing.

Seriously QQ, Scoundrel got nerfed AGAIN. That class is absolutely ruined unless they forgot to put something in the patch notes. It was already bad before this 3rd round of nerfs.

What? Scoundrel is still really good, it just isn't blow everything up easy now.

I don't know maybe the fact i use like 20 keybinds in almost every fight :) It just not a spam any button class you need to know when to use each one and many are on cooldowns.

The point of this being that you can't hit 3 or 4 buttons and instantly win a fight. Each skill provides something different that is viable and necessary in team and 1v1 fights.

I think that's intimidating to a lot of people. Really don't understand it, 36 key binds isn't that much.

And no man I am lvl 72 valor and I am better than you to put it bluntly. I just know how to utilize all my abilities and work around changes to my class. I have seen forums like this all the time in my mmo experience and all of it means absolutely nothing.

as I said I dont know the comparable spells... but if you dont see how the nerfs hurt healing then sorry you arent better than me. Especially concerning force bending... either you havent read the class changes entirely or you are just trolling.

yea I can change with class changes as well... but its just simply dumb to play a spec that will be outperformed by others....

I personally dont see the dps changes being as big of deal... its the healing changes to forcebending, and that does not include double dipping, it wasnt inteded in the first place... its the lack of a fast d.infusion for the burst heal.... and darkheals throughput will be too low as compensation...

argue it all you want... numbers will eventually come out.

I have no doubt that you know how to play a sage. But so do I. Here is what I know: a player can only be just so good. He is either limited or benefited by the tools he uses. It will not be impossible for a sage to do well in warzones. It will just be harder. I'm not saying a balance sage isn't viable, because a balance sage IS viable. But my old hybrid spec will have always been better than my new balance spec and ditto for my healing specs as well since they're nerfing conveyance and resplendence.

I have no doubt that you know how to play a sage. But so do I. Here is what I know: a player can only be just so good. He is either limited or benefited by the tools he uses. It will not be impossible for a sage to do well in warzones. It will just be harder. I'm not saying a balance sage isn't viable, because a balance sage IS viable. But my old hybrid spec will have always been better than my new balance spec and ditto for my healing specs as well since they're nerfing conveyance and resplendence.

I completely agree with this JBloom. No doubt the hybrid spec was better but all I am saying is for some of these people that are losing their minds is that full balance is OK.

as I said I dont know the comparable spells... but if you dont see how the nerfs hurt healing then sorry you arent better than me. Especially concerning force bending... either you havent read the class changes entirely or you are just trolling.

yea I can change with class changes as well... but its just simply dumb to play a spec that will be outperformed by others....

I personally dont see the dps changes being as big of deal... its the healing changes to forcebending, and that does not include double dipping, it wasnt inteded in the first place... its the lack of a fast d.infusion for the burst heal.... and darkheals throughput will be too low as compensation...

argue it all you want... numbers will eventually come out.

I never said that the nerfs did not hurt healing. Absolutely they do and maybe will lead to us being underpowered. I was focusing more on the dps hybrid build nerf. I am going to withhold my thoughts on the healing changes until I have had a chance to actually try it.

Harnessed shadow/darkness on shadow/assassin should be nerfed a bit, the 75% extra dmg on telekinetic throw/force lightning is too much, as it can't be interupted. 4x 2k (as well as 12% hp heal) in 3 seconds is too much on a tank specced class

So your class is being adjusted, you call for nerfs in others? TK throw is too much? Well how about:

Sage/Sorc Hyrbid Spec.

AoE Knockback + Root

Force Stun Root.

Slow from TK Throw channel (spammable)

Protective Bubble

Bubble AoE Stun that can be triggered at will

Force Speed

Force Lift + 2 Second Stun

Ability to heal.

AoE Burst Damage.

Unlimited Force in this hybrid spec.

Freindly Pull

That's what the hybrid sage/sorc can do now. It needed adjusting, Shadows are not being adjusted because they don't need to be, if anything the Infiltration tree needs tweaking a bit to make it more viable.

Oh and the Shadow Harnessed TK throw CAN be interrupted, good players know how, bad players come to forums and call for nerfs.

So your class is being adjusted, you call for nerfs in others? TK throw is too much? Well how about:

Sage/Sorc Hyrbid Spec.

AoE Knockback + Root

Force Stun Root.

Slow from TK Throw channel (spammable)

Protective Bubble

Bubble AoE Stun that can be triggered at will

Force Speed

Force Lift + 2 Second Stun

Ability to heal.

AoE Burst Damage.

Unlimited Force in this hybrid spec.

Freindly Pull

That's what the hybrid sage/sorc can do now. It needed adjusting, Shadows are not being adjusted because they don't need to be, if anything the Infiltration tree needs tweaking a bit to make it more viable.

Oh and the Shadow Harnessed TK throw CAN be interrupted, good players know how, bad players come to forums and call for nerfs.

Guess BW caters terribads like you.

With the 1.2 changes rolling out, and the death of hybrid specs for sorc, Im afraid I cannot play a sorc anymore. The lies I have been feeding myself about how BW would make our class on par with the other classes has to stop.

Time to get a marauder up, because they were surely so underpowered that they needed a nudge up the hill. Not sure I will have the energy to level it up tho, knowing that all PvP persists of now will be spamming WZ all day. Because surely enough they have executed Ilum as well.

I had so much damn faith in you BW! I hate to admit it, but the haters on the boards that said BW should stick to single player games were right all along, joke is on me.

I have no idea what the fuss is all about. Have you guys actually read the notes? There is no nerfing whatsoever, if anything just the cost of something but not the damage itself >.> sheesh chill out Sorcs. You guys will still be doing massive crit and getting a bunch loads of medals in PVP so please, spare the nonsense.

I have no idea what the fuss is all about. Have you guys actually read the notes? There is no nerfing whatsoever, if anything just the cost of something but not the damage itself >.> sheesh chill out Sorcs. You guys will still be doing massive crit and getting a bunch loads of medals in PVP so please, spare the nonsense.

Massive crit? No damage reduction? What ya smokin?

Newsflash: sorcs dont have massive crits NOW and their damage is already PITFUL

With 1.2 it gets even WORSE.

Edited by GrandMike