Malckiah

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://dulfy.net/2012/03/17/1-2-new-armor-models/

They need to make ALL gear moddable.... since they wont just do appearance tab. Honestly when I go and look at the high level gear and it sucks I dont have anything to work for and so I dont.

IMO all this gear looks really lame. I do like alot of gear in the game, but unfortunately most of it is not moddable.

Hahahahahahahaha... I don't know who are designing those but I can say that they aren't any fashion designers.

If those are the designs to come, I'll just have to facepalm everytime I see someone running in those sets. Just laughable.

Edited by PalawaJoko

http://dulfy.net/2012/03/17/1-2-new-armor-models/

They need to make ALL gear moddable.... since they wont just do appearance tab. Honestly when I go and look at the high level gear and it sucks I dont have anything to work for and so I dont.

IMO all this gear looks really lame. I do like alot of gear in the game, but unfortunately most of it is not moddable.

When they said "reverse engineer random greens" I assumed they meant "get orange schematics of their models" because really what's the point?

Hugely disappointed since I was planning on replacing my Trooper's WH40K armor with Duraplate, and my Guardian would be able to have Battlelord's armored look without the shoulderpads thanks to Polyfibe.

Bioware has always been horrible at making gear, Dragaon Age was only saved by modders who created some really cool looking stuff... Mass Effect also had terrible looking gear, unfortunately Bioware didn't give modders any tools to fix it...

Bioware needs to hire some better artists for gear creation... because the stuff they have now is pretty weak looking...

i find the traffic cone hat quite fashionable on my sorc.

finally i can vicariously live out the life of that dunce cap fool i've always wanted to be...

:rolleyes:

its better than the buffalo ****** hat for the assassins. and turning off the head slot makes my guy look like a douche. he's body type 2 and a rather plain looking human.

I like the Sage PvP gear. It actually makes sense! They resolved the mirror-class imbalances by giving us a lightning rod.

:(

[e]And please tell me the sexy Sage PvE gear is the female only outfit.[/e]

Edited by GHeissi

Bioware has always been horrible at making gear, Dragaon Age was only saved by modders who created some really cool looking stuff... Mass Effect also had terrible looking gear, unfortunately Bioware didn't give modders any tools to fix it...

Bioware needs to hire some better artists for gear creation... because the stuff they have now is pretty weak looking...

They had better artists. The armor models in the beta up until last Autumn were GREAT. Somewhere along the line they decided to fire them and hire someone obsessed with WoW's "giant shoulderpads = epic" look. Suddenly the huge variety of trooper and guardian armor in the game was replaced, with the guardian's curved, robe-less armor replaced with sentinel gear and the trooper's large variety of stormtrooper gear replaced with five constantly recolored sets with huge shoulderpads.

I want my cloth tabard covered blue trooper back, and my guardian's Tron-looking chestplate.

They had better artists. The armor models in the beta up until last Autumn were GREAT. Somewhere along the line they decided to fire them and hire someone obsessed with WoW's "giant shoulderpads = epic" look. Suddenly the huge variety of trooper and guardian armor in the game was replaced, with the guardian's curved, robe-less armor replaced with sentinel gear and the trooper's large variety of stormtrooper gear replaced with five constantly recolored sets with huge shoulderpads.

I want my cloth tabard covered blue trooper back, and my guardian's Tron-looking chestplate.

Yeah, the thing I hate the most in the game right now is exactly that. this wow look is ****ed up and the shots I saw before were way better, trooper still has lots of Clone Trooper like armour though.