After seeing 1.2 patch notes...

seanisawake

No they aren't. They're not at all viable for PvP anymore. Come 1.2, if you want to heal it's best to avoid the sorc/sage.

I obviously expected balance, not destruction of a class.

Is there any way you could possibly explain this in a rational manner that actually details how these changes are "destroying" your class? Or are gloom and doom comments devoid of all substance enough to sate you like most of the other "cry-wolf" sorcs around here?

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way you could possibly explain this in a rational manner that actually details how these changes are "destroying" your class? Or are gloom and doom comments devoid of all substance enough to sate you like most of the other "cry-wolf" sorcs around here?

Well, if there are any sorc/sage healers out there who share my interests in these changes, it's best to head over to the PTS forums and contribute to the on-going discussion, as well as read up on the technical breakdown of the patch notes and what the nerfs mean for us.

Other than that mountain of information, I have my own personal experience on the PTS.

Whatever Sorc's get they deserve. Unless you're talking about buffs.

Hopefully they do something about Powertech's next. Or whatever long range class that can sit 150 yards away and shoot at people on WZ objectives. One of them crit me for 4000 the other day too. lvl 30 shooter guy.

Whatever Sorc's get they deserve. Unless you're talking about buffs.

Hopefully they do something about Powertech's next. Or whatever long range class that can sit 150 yards away and shoot at people on WZ objectives. One of them crit me for 4000 the other day too. lvl 30 shooter guy.

Was probably a sniper.

More content that you can't play because your server is dead doesn't mean anything. Bioware needs action on the server issues, or, hell, even just acknowledgment and progress. Edited by durvas

More content that you can't play because your server is dead doesn't mean anything. Bioware needs action on the server issues, or, hell, even just acknowledgment and progress.

I wasn't aware you needed other players for Legacy unlocks or Corellia dailies? :p

They've already said, multiple times, that they are aware of problems on some servers and are working on transfers. What more could they possibly do or say? Repeat the same sentence individually every time someone brings it up?

Edited by Jandi

They destroyed sorc healers and made them useless. They don't deserve a "thank you".

correction... they NERFED ALL classes down..

except.. Smugg/Agent healers...

everyone else got nerfed into the ground...

oh and sents/mars got buffed..

You know, this looks likes good patch. I know I will be having a lot of fun with the changes, and adapting to the nerfs. Thats what real gamers do, adapt.

This game is obviously not for everyone. If you don't like it, why not do us all a huge favor, go find something you DO like, and stop trying to ruin it for the rest of us. I may be a fanboi, I don't really fracking care what ya wanna call me. Just seriously, either adapt to the changes or head to the door, its over there ------>, and dont let it hit ya backside.