**Spoilers** Finished Ch. 1, this is my reward?

Fozziwig

And then one day when you kill some guy more powerful then you, your reward is...

A SLIGHTLY LARGER OFFICE!

Infact the whole reason the Dark Council are powerful is because they own that entire room, and those chairs are the real life equivilent of owning a Solid Gold Unicorn.

It's not the office that's important... it's the Comfy Chair...

Edit Look on the bright side, you could get the reward from the Sith Warrior instead:

JUST a tittle... no office, you're still Barras's peon.

Edited by Jerid

The office is awesome! I can lift my feet on the table and order people to do things for me when I relax! That's the fun part which comes with being Sith Lord!

But wait until you become a Darth and get your own comfortable seat in the Dark Council. Then you don't even have a table to lift your feet on, you just sit there and get bored to death :D

The office is awesome! I can lift my feet on the table and order people to do things for me when I relax! That's the fun part which comes with being Sith Lord!

But wait until you become a Darth and get your own comfortable seat in the Dark Council. Then you don't even have a table to lift your feet on, you just sit there and get bored to death :D

BTW, spoiler alert.

BTW, spoiler alert.

Well the subject on the thread has "Spoiler" on it.. the only reason I wrapped my comment in spoiler, was because it was for Sith Warriors. But any kind of spoiler for SIs should be expected.

• 5 months later...