The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New patch and server maintenance at peak time?

defendurname

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, keep the crap away you have paying customers here, tell the truth if there is a major fault annouce that dont try to make the same error as others trying to treat your customers like morons.

If you want to survive in mmo be informative up front.

For those of us multitudes having the discon problem since the last patch, i can say I hope to god they fix it. I hope this patch fixes it. The game has become nearly unplayable and massively frustrating for a lot of us.

I pray they fix it..

Because if they did, they wouldn't care about peak times for Oceanic or NA players. Somewhere, someone gets the shaft. Accept it.

Nah bro. Blizzard cares about their customers even non americans, so they patch according to their downtime.

EA is still in last century mode and do what's convenient for them and not their customers. GG EA/bioware!

Ok BioWare. 3 times this week you've had to bring down the servers for emergency fixes. This time during peak EU hours. It doesn't seem like it's too much to get at least a 1 day credit on our accounts for extended down time. I understand that things happen, but we weren't forewarned about this downtime, and there is still no forum post regarding what is actually being fixed. So again, for this lack of communication and extended downtime I feel that a credit is warranted. Thank you.

Jeez...quit crying. I am sure they have a valid reason to shut the servers down. Bioware is doing you a favor. You can catch up on some important real life stuff. Go outside get some fresh air. Do some work. Call your mom and be nice for once ;)

you do realise mr imallrightjack that in the EU the time is now 6,7,8,9pm. if this happened at 6est you yanks would be on here causing a major *****torm yet because us EU's complain, you seem to feel we are in the wrong

you have to remember something..

the us players will whine if it is during us peak time.. eu players will whine if its during their peak time.. but the company is based in the USA, so everything is done according to the clocks on their walls.

no matter what they do or when they do it, SOMEBODY will be mad.