This game is more Carebear than WoW...

ThisguyYay

Mhmm, pathetic isn't it... My arguement is simple : WoW you could raid the main towns of each faction and there was even a PvE boss to kill ( like in ogrimmar Thrall). Here you cannot. Nothing too amazing, but WoW is less carebear than this game, kinda sad ... I would like to go to the republic fleet and gank republic, maybe go attack the jedi council when im bored ??

Mhmm, pathetic isn't it... My arguement is simple : WoW you could raid the main towns of each faction and there was even a PvE boss to kill ( like in ogrimmar Thrall). Here you cannot. Nothing too amazing, but WoW is less carebear than this game, kinda sad ... I would like to go to the republic fleet and gank republic, maybe go attack the jedi council when im bored ??

Sure, it's fun for you, but usually not fun for the lower level player that get's constantly killed in his own "major city" or fleet by the outnumbering/bored faction, which is what usually happens, one persons fun often enough is the other persons grief.

Sure, it's fun for you, but usually not fun for the lower level player that get's constantly killed in his own "major city" or fleet by the outnumbering/bored faction, which is what usually happens, one persons fun often enough is the other persons grief.

hello kitty online is that a way

>>>>>>>

hello kitty online is that a way

>>>>>>>

Okay, you tough guys, could you please come up with a new one? This one is worn so thin you can read through it. ;)

At least be entertaining when attempting to start a flame war, for goodness sake.

Edited by DieAlteHexe

And all the while non clickable npcs (eventually the amount of which that you see will depend on how powerful your machine is, yet still be non clickable npcs) with no ai will stand there oblivious that anything is happening.

Well since i am a pve player i am glad swtor is so carebear. i never liked having the other factions in attacking the cities in wow and i am glad to see swtor doesnt allow it here.

I think i hit a nerve with weremops

either way, world pvp is supposed to be like that, seriously

otherwise just go to hello kitty online.

Bah, too tough to come up with something new then?

Ah well, was worth a try. Carry on 'til you wear it completely out. :)

Little boy, your undead rogue is waiting.

Maybe you should also ask to visit starter planets so you can gank questgivers 'for the lulz' when you're bored.

Personally I am happy that this game is different than WoW in that aspect, as you always had some people being ***** and intentionally destroying other people's playing experience 'because they're bored'.

BioWare actually wants people to enjoy their game's storytelling aspect, not see some random bored level 50's waltzing in and destroy it.

So whilst you carelessly fling around the word 'carebear' because it makes people feel like they belong to some 'hardcore' group; you might be able to see why BioWare did not allow players from one side to destroy the gameplay experience for others.

So you want to show off your muscles? Do it in the designated areas that BioWare has provided.

my first world pvp experience was a raid on Thunderbluff in WoW. I had a lvl 10 taruen and the place was being hit by lvl 60s. i of course poked my head out to see the action (and may or may not have attacked), and got one shotted.

Not a big deal, i rezed. tried to get as close to the action as i could without getting killed And it was a lot of fun.

I continued on later in life to hit 60 and do the same thing they did :D

But really, why split up factions and not encourage a way to cause friction between them.

Well since i am a pve player i am glad swtor is so carebear. i never liked having the other factions in attacking the cities in wow and i am glad to see swtor doesnt allow it here.

That's why you roll on a PVE server. The pvp servers are pretty much pve servers aside from the "Let me go out of my way to find some world pvp". Theres no 'confilct' that can arise in the world unless you go look for it, besides the 3 times you run into the opposing while leveling.

Greetings Everyone,

We appreciate feedback from the community regarding the game. Whether it be positive or negative, we ask that you be constructive in discussion and not make rude comments regarding other players' playstyles and opinions.

At this time we're going to direct this discussion for a suggestion on more Open World PvP to this thread: 1.2 the end of Open World PvP? Why does it have to be??

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. Feel free to join the thread to discuss the suggestion for more open world PvP.