How do I change the green stone in my lightstick?

SnapWolf

Ctrl-Right Click the Sabre ( Light Stick? ), remove the current crystal, drop in new crystal and hit apply.

Assuming your new crystal is a different colour to the green one, your Light Saber will show the new colour.

Just to illustrate what the others have said already, your stick (:p) has to look something like this and have modifications listed:

http://knotor.com/items/589027

Although looking at the other one's it could be that all sticks get a crystal slot with the next update? Haven't read anything about it, just tried to find one without. So perhaps we can have a crystal in every light saber very soonish.

I want to change the light of my light stick, so I got a new stone, but I don't know how to change the light of it.

How do I change the light of my stick?

From this day forward i shall always refer to it as my light stick. This applies to my light saber as well as any stick like object i might have in my hand.

Please remember when you change the crystal in your Light Stick that you make sure stick in box light stick so stick come out when opened? then if stick is back after stick, use light stick on box, and stick will be boxed after stick is out.

(Sorry Battlebug wherever you are.....I had to :) )

P.s. actual help, make sure the saber your using has an Orange boarder round the icon or you cant change the crystal in it.

Rav

Please remember when you change the crystal in your Light Stick that you make sure stick in box light stick so stick come out when opened? then if stick is back after stick, use light stick on box, and stick will be boxed after stick is out.

P.s. actual help, make sure the saber your using has an Orange boarder round the icon or you cant change the crystal in it.

Rav

I'm still waiting for BioWare to make that sword in box light sword... sheesh! Maybe in 1.2

Rav

You, sir, deserve a medal.