Never my Class you say?

alderdale

The QQ is strong in this topic.

Arsenal Merc is a DPS class: it cant heal properly, cant tank, cant shield others or go stealth, cant force sprint.

It is suposed to do damage, no matter if using tracer, railshot, unload, whatever.

U, retarded ppl, are complaing that a DPS class is actually doing damage?

Serioulsy??

Jesus, go play minefield on windows and quit SWTOR, before Bioware listen to all this crappy QQ and decide to **** the DPS on this game.

And hurry, before all healers begin to LOL over the servers thanks to this B "QQ" S.

its the simpleness of the spec to be effective but from your tone you either get it and trolling or are simple and just dont get it.

I want a skill I can spam on my sage that hits for 3-4k every time, oh wait, that's right I trait TO HELP MY GROUP so I go heals and CC. I just think people who can only ever trait dps are just bad players anyhow, nerf them or not they will still be baddies.

What kind of tracer missle hits for that much, every single time??? Myself and majority of the people I've met in game are mercs and I've never encountered that high of a damage output from tm alone :confused:

You are correct thats why they do more damage, its also why they have cc and interuputs.

lol

whatever man, contrary to your paranoia the devs dont pay a blind bit of attention to what people on the boards cry for (given the forum visitors are only a teeny tiny percentage of actual players) and as a result tracer/grav is getting a "nerf" live with it and stop crying

Sure np you can nerf say Tracer Missle as long as you nerf every other classes ability to crank out the same or more amount of damage in the same amount of time.

People are somehow confusing our ability to use this skill repeatedly to an ability that actually does too much damage.

What really bothers you? Is it the fact that its one ability used over and over, is it the sound, is it the animation? It certainly isnt the damage output compared to other classes using a combination of other abilities.

Find something else to QQ about.

They did not say they're nerfing arsenal, they said they're retuning that spec to make it more interesting. My guess is, they will remove some damage from Tracer Missile and put it into Unload, heatseeker, etc.

Just to increase your motivation to spec fully into the tree, and not to become some tracer-healer hybrid.

What kind of tracer missle hits for that much, every single time??? Myself and majority of the people I've met in game are mercs and I've never encountered that high of a damage output from tm alone :confused:

It doesnt everytime but it can, but so can every other DPS classes bread and butter ability.

lol

whatever man, contrary to your paranoia the devs dont pay a blind bit of attention to what people on the boards cry for (given the forum visitors are only a teeny tiny percentage of actual players) and as a result tracer/grav is getting a "nerf" live with it and stop crying

Like another poster said they may nerf TM but will just move it somewhere else, so the class will do the same DPS but people will stop crying because it wont be as obvious as to where the damage is coming from, which is kind of my point. People have a target right now thats all. And ignorance will soon be bliss for them.

Edited by alderdale

You are correct thats why they do more damage, its also why they have cc and interuputs.

edit: You will also find as a healer you cant do both at the same time effectively. So if a healer chooses to try and heal through that level of damage they can stay afloat but they certainly arent killing anyone are they, they are just barely surviving. This isnt wow healing where you heal to full in a couple of casts and your back in the fight. It takes long sustained expensive heals to try and fill up that bar and you wont against a high dps class you will just tread water and lose that battle when you finally overheat.

You need a decent amount of damage as a healer in this game because of the way the healing classes work. They can nerf healers DPS as soon as they buff healing, until then too bad.

My understanding of this post, is that you are talking about a 1v1 scenario. No one is balance for 1v1 and it shouldnt be a vaild reason as to why you should also do a lot of dmg as a healer.

Sure np you can nerf say Tracer Missle as long as you nerf every other classes ability to crank out the same or more amount of damage in the same amount of time.

People are somehow confusing our ability to use this skill repeatedly to an ability that actually does too much damage.

What really bothers you? Is it the fact that its one ability used over and over, is it the sound, is it the animation? It certainly isnt the damage output compared to other classes using a combination of other abilities.

Find something else to QQ about.

They never said they were decreasing your dmg...

They said they were changing the rotation. If anything you should be happy about it. Now you can't be replaced by a monkey....

Job security. Do you really want to have to yell out DAMN MONKEYS TOOK R JERBS! in the fleet?

Edited by biowareftw

the point is tracer is hurting you as a player as you dont need to deviate away from it, every other class has to deal with cooldowns and rotations yadda yadda

So many mercs dont rotate to the things they should when they have built their stacks and are still viable dps, its pretty sad.

You mean until they get their hands tied 6-7 tracers in and are over heated. Ya, but they can spam all day long from what I have read on the forums. Viable DPS means viable throughout a fight. A Merc BH spamming TM is NOT viable DPS, bottom line, period.

People see the 2.3k to 3k hit on the with TM and think that the guy doing it 6-7 times (who is spamming it) can do it all day, but they forget how fast and easy it is to tie ones hands together and overheat by doing so.

I just can't wait until they do add a different ability or filler to our rotation so I can hear what is next about a Mercs DPS that "annoys" people to the point of calling them a 1 button wonder rotation, despite the facts.

My understanding of this post, is that you are talking about a 1v1 scenario. No one is balance for 1v1 and it shouldnt be a vaild reason as to why you should also do a lot of dmg as a healer.

Correct I am talking about a one v one senario. I agree that when a healer is not being rectally examined by melee or range DPS spammed they make very good group healers.