Not good enough

TrashCanGammy

I play on Ludo Kressh republic side (Mistake number one). When will bioware balance servers sufficiently to provide decent pvp throughout the day? Empire consistently have higher levels, frequently I have to play with 5 10-20somethings against 8 30+ empire.

Empire frequently have more healers, I have been our sides best healer at level 10 on two different healers out of 2.

I am also frequently among top dps even when playing a tank (or as a solo dps) and the only one on the leaderboard with any protection at all as a guardian.

We lose 75% of games minimum, even although I outplay the vast majority of empire players. So when is a level playing field going to be introduced? As we speak (primetime 6pm) there are 16 players on republic fleet. When will we get to leave dead servers? Without PvP there is nothing of interest in an MMO, PvE is designed specifically so non-imbeciles win.

I started a topic on the server forums looking for a PvP guild. 18 views and no replies in nearly a week. There is no hope, so why aren't Bioware doing anything to help the players who have been forced onto low pop servers?

You can't force people to play republic. Not sure how you expect them to balance a server's population. People play what they want to play. You alos can't force other players that PVP to be any good either. Edited by Kindara

if there are more imperials in general ( i believe the official ratio is 57:43) how do you want to balance the servers?

anyway, dailies will be based on medals in 1.2, not on wins so at least that's something

Who said anything about balancing the servers? A server doesn't have to be balanced to be competitive. But it needs better than 16 total players in the servers 1 hub at 6pm at night. I don't need there to be as many republic players as imperial. I just need there to be enough to easily reach a few decent players every 15 minutes during daylight hours, or enough for several groups during primetime.

I am not allowed this. So why aren't Bioware dealing with the problem? Why hasn't Ludo Kressh been merged? As republic, the server sucks.

Who said anything about balancing the servers?

Uhhhh...

I play on Ludo Kressh republic side (Mistake number one). When will bioware balance servers sufficiently to provide decent pvp throughout the day?

You did.

I get your pain, but really, it comes down more to the people with whom you are playing and not balance. In WZ pop balance means nothing.

unfortunately, they have stated this wont happen anytime soon ..

^This

On top of the fact that they are encouraging the divide between factions by making all WZs faction v faction compatible. Alderaan won't be right away with 1.2, but will be changed down the road.

You can pretty much kiss any possibility of OPvP goodbye, not that there was any really good OPvP in this game anyway.

Uhhhh...

You did.

I get your pain, but really, it comes down more to the people with whom you are playing and not balance. In WZ pop balance means nothing.

By the way, I've been queueing since 6.30 on the underpopulated side, it is now 7.20 without a pop at 1-49.

Does population balance still mean nothing? Will Bioware do something about this or just keep charging me every month for an inferior product?