Finally a Star Wars game that is playable

Rafahell

This looks god awful... Its never a good sign when they have to show multiple clips from the movies to make a *********** game trailer look exciting.

+1 and having multiple style games in one game just means that if any part of it is good there wont be enough of it in there to enjoy.

I dunno... Destroying everything as a Rancor might actually be enough for me to buy an Xbox, a Kinetic and the game.

Joking aside, the game looks like garbage tbh. What was with the fighting Dooku at one scene, then Vader the next? The character did not age in 20 or so years?

Hell yeah

You cannot be serious. You don't 'play' that game. You stand in front of your TV and flail your arms about.

It's like TOR's space combat. You don't 'play' that either. You hold a mouse button down and twitch your hand around, and that is it.

I really don't know how anyone can look at these things and think 'Oh, wow, how in depth is that gameplay?'

You cannot be serious. You don't 'play' that game. You stand in front of your TV and flail your arms about.

It's like TOR's space combat. You don't 'play' that either. You hold a mouse button down and twitch your hand around, and that is it.

I really don't know how anyone can look at these things and think 'Oh, wow, how in depth is that gameplay?'

You don't "play" SWTOR, you push keyboard buttons and click on things and people and watch a healthbar go down slowly, and select 1, 2 or 3.

u c wut i did thar?