More Action Bars!!

mulcherman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want 5 extra bars on the right, 3 on the left, 7 on the bottom, and 4 on the top. Plus 3 floating bars I can place anywhere on my screen. Then I want to be able to toggle each of those bars into a secondary set of skills.

Come on Bioware, give us true pvpers the stuff we need.

Maybe two more, but I agree as well. After all, wherever you wish to move them, you will have the chance for it thanks for the customizable UI by the great 1.2 patch, :D Edited by XGSTAR

Was it mentioned more bars for 1.2? Or at least being able to move left and right bars to bottom?

In the demo it looked like you could change the columns and rows for each bar, so i think you'll be able to convert one of the side vertical bars to a horizontal bar and move it to the bottom. /fingers crossed

Indeed, we need more action bars, but I am going one step further and say we need more action bars that will allow us to map keys to. I am tired of staring at the action bars vs my character fighting.

You can map keys to any action bar...

Edited by Winguyen

/signed

I personally would really like another bottom bar (not just moving a side bar).

The ability to resize the buttons will be nice -- and maybe by making them smaller we could add buttons to the ends, but I don't know how you'd map those.

You can have all four bars up at once now as it is. How many slots do you need? I thought the same thing about the two bars and the limitations, until I discovered that in preferences I could get bar 3 on the left side of my screen and bar 4 on the right now every ability is at my fingertips. 4 bars is alot of slots.

• 4 weeks later...

Truthfully, I wont be happy with the quickslots until I can mod them myself, or they add all the following.

• Move buttons independently with docking to each other
  • Auto hide buttons unless the modifier for the keybind is pressed (shift, ctrl, alt)
  • Remove the empty button background
  • Round masks for the button icons

I agree with people wanting more bars. My skills almost fill them all and I like to have my vehicle and a few other things available quickly. This isn't even counting social emotes or the new stuff added with legacy. We should have 5 or 6 bars. I know many people that agree with this. I see it in general and guild chat. Apparently those people do not post here. Most of the rest of the UI changes are alright, although it is rather complicated for something other games have done in a much simpler way. After 5 or 6 UI changes I would think it would be finished but it's not. I'm counting beta. Edited by Nahte