Sith masks! Where can they be found?

Rajijediknight

You get one of those in Hoth, after doing one of the heroics there. It's silver and black. If you want one like Revan's (reddish and black) I'm sure there are some out there. The level 35+/40ish ones are almost all like that.

Currently, there are no masks in the game like Revan's that you can wear with a hood up. The only helms you'll see SW's using with a hood are the breathing masks like Malgus. Hopefully we'll see more options for helms and hoods with 1.2 and much-desired ability to toggle hoods up or down.

Hoth commendation helm is the closest to a Revan mask. There's another good one but its med armor.

The current end-game helms for SWs has a pretty good Revan feel to it -- especially if we could have hoods displayed with them showing. That would look amazing.

• 2 months later...
Where can we buy cool masks for our sith? I have one like Darth malgus but I would love to find one like Raven!

oh can you please tell where you got the darth malgus mask from iam searching it for ages now!

the breathers are from the Nar Shadda commendation vendor or the warlord battlegear from a synthweaver (they need to find the recipe so not all of them will have it).

Also the battlemaster pvp helms look quite revan like once you get a hood up

Here's some screenies:

Bm set with the reward from EoT: http://i48.tinypic.com/m83dz7.jpg

War hero set with the warlord battle gear helm and the reward chest from EoT http://i45.tinypic.com/2nw1m6c.jpg

no not really just the revan like mask is pvp only. EoT is the end of torvix 4 man heroic in the black hole. The reward is 2 hooded chests the black one with the red accents, and a black one with grey accents.

The warlord battlegear helm is a lvl 19 craftable item from synthweavers (that's the breather) you can also buy custom breathers from the nar shadda commendation vendor

Edited by AllanGand

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

So far I found three variations that work with hoods up one is like Darth Malgus, the Legacy armor vendor has it for 250k if you have the right legacy level. Also its custom. The other is a light armor mask, like the one Darth Malgus master was wearing. The third cant remember the name, its got a odd look, not currently in game. If you really want to know I can look it up ingame.

This thread has given me another good reason to do Hoth.

Edited by CrazyOldMystic

Currently, there are no masks in the game like Revan's that you can wear with a hood up. The only helms you'll see SW's using with a hood are the breathing masks like Malgus. Hopefully we'll see more options for helms and hoods with 1.2 and much-desired ability to toggle hoods up or down.

you are wrong the battlemaster helm is like revans just a different color