Mara/Pally Bubble needs to be looked at(Undying Rage)

kiroshei

Force Camouflage now additionally reduces all damage taken by 50% while active

yeah coz Dmg classes needs better protection than tanks

what dmg taken when they are invisible ?

It's actually a Nerf. Annihlation/Watchman spec could get force fade, which made it 100%. (Anyone in their right mind got this spec). Now you can't make it 100%

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the way to GW2.

Playing some Lineage 2 for the kicks and good ol' times in meantime.

Cyas in GW2 for some real PvP instead of this catastrophy...ilum...1.2...it doesnt get any worse than that

/waves

I am going to laugh when GW2 comes out and it ends up being terrible and nothing like what people expect.

I am going to laugh when GW2 comes out and it ends up being terrible and nothing like what people expect.

One thing that is CERTAIN is that it cant be WORSE than this *cough....ilum....cough* and now 1.2 rofl

Tell you what...go chill out in bit of "breathtaking large scale open world PvP" rofl

And ye, GW1 was a blast compared to this, and it wasnt even real MMO rofl

If (by some miracle) they manage to totally screw it up like BW did, at least its FREE.

Edited by GrandMike

One thing that is CERTAIN is that it cant be WORSE than this *cough....ilum....cough* and now 1.2 rofl

Tell you what...go chill out in bit of "breathtaking large scale open world PvP" rofl

And ye, GW1 was a blast compared to this, and it wasnt even real MMO rofl

If (by some miracle) they manage to totally screw it up like BW did, at least its FREE.

GW1 was horrible...

Too bad all signs from the press beta, other vids and the devs indicate that it's going to be even better than everyone expects.

This thread is still going?

I'm fairly certain undying rage and/or other marauder defenses will be adjusted with 1.2.

We'll see soon enough if I'm right or not :p

I'm pretty surprised that not only did they not adjust marauder defenses, they actually buffed them overall.

Another win for the bad playing whiners I guess!

I'm pretty surprised that not only did they not adjust marauder defenses, they actually buffed them overall.

All the terribads can rejoice: now they can play bad and actually win!

Great design...not.

Haha getting fair and balanced reviews from Beta/Devs that nuthug a game :rolleyes:

Getting anything from fanbois like you is even worse.

I bet yu think ilum was best thing evah...amirite?

Edited by GrandMike

I'm fine with this :p I dominate already but if scrubs want to make an OP class even more OP and I play said class, who am I to complain? :)

Too bad all signs from the press beta, other vids and the devs indicate that it's going to be even better than everyone expects.

And how exactly is this any different than any hyped up game? Seriously, SWTOR got the same treatment, so whats your point?

And how exactly is this any different than any hyped up game? Seriously, SWTOR got the same treatment, so whats your point?

Did I say reviews? No. Watch a vid, research the game before trashing it. It's not like any MMO out there. SWTOR was doomed to be disappointing because it was another generic WoW clone that got hyped as revolutionary.

Because at least GW2 does *something* different instead coying EVERYTHING in their game. Havent you seen Undying Rage skill from LoL rofl? They didnt even have decency to change the name :eek:

Did I say reviews? No. Watch a vid, research the game before trashing it. It's not like any MMO out there. SWTOR was doomed to be disappointing because it was another generic WoW clone that got hyped as revolutionary.

You missed my point. The hype behind GW2 is no different than the hype behind SWTOR before it launched.

Also, I have watched videos of the game and I have read up on it. The gameplay itself doesn't do anything special. The combat is a generic real time combat with horrible animations. Character movement have extremely stiff animations and it just looks like your typical garbage Korean F2P action rpg mmo type games.

If people want to get all super hyped over it fine whatever. But I'm just going to laugh when it doesn't live up to peoples expectations.

Because at least GW2 does *something* different instead coying EVERYTHING in their game. Havent you seen Undying Rage skill from LoL rofl? They didnt even have decency to change the name :eek:

It really doesn't.

You missed my point. The hype behind GW2 is no different than the hype behind SWTOR before it launched.

Also, I have watched videos of the game and I have read up on it. The gameplay itself doesn't do anything special. The combat is a generic real time combat with horrible animations. Character movement have extremely stiff animations and it just looks like your typical garbage Korean F2P action rpg mmo type games.

If people want to get all super hyped over it fine whatever. But I'm just going to laugh when it doesn't live up to peoples expectations.

It really doesn't.

Hey, SWTOR is WOW clone, so GW2 beats it in the start.

Anyway any decent PvPer will go there, you and rest of terribads can continue to play highly imbalanced game, reroll FOTMs and pat yourselves on the back about "how good you are" :D

Edited by GrandMike

Hey, SWTOR is WOW clone, so GW2 beats it in the start.

Anyway any decent PvPer will go there, you and rest of terribads can continue to play highly imbalanced game, reroll FOTMs and pat yourselves on the back about "how good you are" :D

I don't roll fotm classes. I play what I enjoy and adjust when changes are made. I'm not a scrub that cries when beaten by another player. No mmo will ever be perfectly balanced, and if you think GW2 will be then you are just fooling yourself like all the other bad pvp players that jump from game to game because they are unable to adjust to changes and just hoping to get some super amazing perfect pvp world that will never exist.

I don't roll fotm classes. I play what I enjoy and adjust when changes are made. I'm not a scrub that cries when beaten by another player. No mmo will ever be perfectly balanced, and if you think GW2 will be then you are just fooling yourself like all the other bad pvp players that jump from game to game because they are unable to adjust to changes and just hoping to get some super amazing perfect pvp world that will never exist.

Who said GW2 would be perfectly balanced? Also, you can't prove that it isn't, especially since it's a "play your way, not a cookie cutter way" game. Different roles and builds means no one will be playing the same way, so no one's way will be "better". He said it would be MORE balanced, and it will certainly have better PvP, both instanced and RvR/Open World style.

Who said GW2 would be perfectly balanced? Also, you can't prove that it isn't, especially since it's a "play your way, not a cookie cutter way" game. Different roles and builds means no one will be playing the same way, so no one's way will be "better". He said it would be MORE balanced, and it will certainly have better PvP, both instanced and RvR/Open World style.

Cookie cutter's will always exist. If you think otherwise you are only fooling yourself.

Cookie cutter's will always exist. If you think otherwise you are only fooling yourself.

Why? Because they exist in WoW clones? Guess what, GW2 is not a WoW clone! There are myriad ways to play, many different roles and builds, many different team comps etc.